Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.82
Dear CentBrowser Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to express my gratitude for your dedication to developing CentBrowser. It is truly a remarkable application that significantly enhances browsing efficiency. However, I am writing to report a recurring issue that I have encountered while using the multi-login feature.

I have noticed that when I open multiple tabs in incognito mode using the multi-login feature, starting from the fifth tab, the tabs automatically switch out of incognito mode and revert to normal browsing mode. This issue persists across subsequent tabs, impacting privacy and session management.

I am sure that you are continually working to improve user experience, and I appreciate your efforts in this regard. Could you please investigate this issue? Any updates or patches that could resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for your hard work and dedication to creating such an innovative tool. I look forward to your response and a possible solution to this issue.
(04-27-2024, 11:41 PM)tammaovn Wrote: Dear CentBrowser Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to express my gratitude for your dedication to developing CentBrowser. It is truly a remarkable application that significantly enhances browsing efficiency. However, I am writing to report a recurring issue that I have encountered while using the multi-login feature.

I have noticed that when I open multiple tabs in incognito mode using the multi-login feature, starting from the fifth tab, the tabs automatically switch out of incognito mode and revert to normal browsing mode. This issue persists across subsequent tabs, impacting privacy and session management.

I am sure that you are continually working to improve user experience, and I appreciate your efforts in this regard. Could you please investigate this issue? Any updates or patches that could resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for your hard work and dedication to creating such an innovative tool. I look forward to your response and a possible solution to this issue.
Incognito mode and multilogin tabs are independent, how can you be in incognito and open multilogin, or how can you be in multilogin and open incognito?
I can not play video on udemy, only free videos can be played
https://imgur.com/a/GCw0r5N
Hello, Cent
Thanks for update

I have turned on disable bookmark suggestions in the address bar, but it is still suggested
What is the cause of this?

Version is 5.1.1130.82 (Official Build)