Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
beta version (5.1.1130.26)
[вложение=1680]
(03-03-2024, 04:30 AM)Сайтго Wrote: Поставьте любое дополнение, которое будет заменой пользовательского агента, на более новую версию Хрома. И всё прекрасно работает. Яндекс придирчив, на границе маразма. Например, я пользуюсь вот этим https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail...bhgh?hl=ru
В этом дополнении можно менять не только пользовательский агент.

[Image: yCBnlJ1ZTI20l4Tt_H8rOA.png]
Добавил пользовательский агент при запуске с ключами командной строки -- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/118.0 но DNS shope так и не открылся через расширение без проблем, где допустил ошибку ?

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-03-2024, 04:58 AM)Sitego Wrote: Все прекрасно открывается и работает в CentBrowser. Смотрите мой пост выше.

[Image: TOulMFutSQqgs1gNMQYR-g.png]
Настроил расширение как у Вас.. Всё равно эти сайты не открываются.. Может, ещё что-то надо сделать?
(03-02-2024, 07:02 AM)Spuner Wrote: After installing the theme, the button to open a new tab is displayed like this.

[Image: QGvXzMj4_o.png]

In incognito mode, the theme does not work at all.

[Image: KwN33XCR_o.png]

Update: Themes created with ThemeBeta are not displayed correctly. The example is above (first picture). But in incognito mode - the installed theme still doesn't work, even if it was installed from the Chrome Store.
Thanks we have confirmed this issue.
Are you using Win7/Win8?
And Chromium stopped displaying themes in incognito mode two years ago.
(03-03-2024, 05:22 AM)Neo Wrote: Can you make inactive tabs look dark when dark mode is activated?
They appear white and it looks ugly asf.
Btw I'm on Win7 if that matters.
OK, we will look into this issue.
(03-02-2024, 05:30 PM)tamer Wrote: Another thing I noticed is that extensions now has that extra white border. Not a big deal, but it was nicer without any border.

[Image: BHf5Gt7.png]

Ok, I think it comes from the same place as the extensions popup. There was a switch before (--disable-windows10-custom-titlebar) to disable the new titlebars but it doesn't work anymore. Not a big deal actually, it's disabled for the main page and popups and that's pretty much enough.

[Image: 3yJacsT.png]

Btw, are there any cmd switches deprecated with this release?
Yes, --disable-windows10-custom-titlebar is not supported in this version.
There are too many switches in Chromium, almost every upgrade will deprecate some of them.
Besides the one above, what other switches are invalid?

If there is no Yandex search in search engines, it still reminds you of itself in two places

A bug was also discovered in the task manager. In one of the previous versions, the display of processes was correct

(03-02-2024, 08:39 PM)tsukimihime Wrote: Yes, Master! Happy New Year. I've been vacant for over a year. How are you?
I was worried that the version wouldn't go up since then, but I'm glad that you are okay.

When I visited after a long time, there was a new version by accident, so I put it in.
Yes, it's good. It's mostly OK in my environment, but I see a tendency for parts of it to render smaller.

I've set the scaling size to 200% on Windows 11 Pro, so maybe that's why.
If this part is fixed, I can use it again without worry.

Also, I'm glad you continue to support disabling DirectWrite.
Without it, I wouldn't even be able to read anymore.

I would really appreciate your continued support. Good luck Wink
Thanks for your kind support.
Have you tested in the browser's safe mode?(command in the main menu (Alt+F))
(03-03-2024, 08:58 AM)user Wrote: If there is no Yandex search in search engines, it still reminds you of itself in two places

A bug was also discovered in the task manager. In one of the previous versions, the display of processes was correct
Can you describe this task manger issue in detail?
Спасибо за обновление!
(03-03-2024, 09:06 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Can you describe this task manger issue in detail?
The display of processes in the current beta version of the browser is incorrect (Chrome instead of Cent Browser and lack of icons). In previous versions everything was fine (Windows 8.1).