Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Обновление до chromium 90
(08-02-2021, 03:53 PM)AnrGamer Wrote: Петушки которые говорят что и так нормас, вы издеваетесь? Если вам без разницы на свой продукт так и скажите, вам нужны бабки? Создайте фонд обновления cent, будем вам накидывать за обнову
There is too much work to do, not just money thing.
(08-02-2021, 05:08 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: There is too much work to do, not just money thing.
You've been told to find volunteers repeatedly. You refuse to. That would cut down on a lot of the work by having help.
(06-08-2021, 04:43 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: 90 is outdated.
Will update to 91 in this or the next month.
You told it two months ago. Are you kidding us?  Undecided
(08-07-2021, 08:17 AM)HEKTO Wrote: You told it two months ago. Are you kidding us?  Undecided
Sorry for the delay.
Guys are you serious?
Just keep calm and wait for a new build..
You don't Cent owners...
The developer doesn't owe you anything
(08-10-2021, 10:46 AM)Dvgm Wrote: Guys are you serious?
Just keep calm and wait for a new build..
You don't Cent owners...
The developer doesn't owe you anything
It's been six going on seven months. Extensions are glitching and will eventually stop working completely. The wider net isn't going to wait for the devs to get off their lazy butts.
Поддерживаю вопрошающего.
Добавлю, что каких либо явных проблем в текущей версии CentBr нет. Я всем доволен, это лучший браузер, что я когда либо видел и использовал.

Но иногда сталкиваюсь со следующим: сайт, который работает и открывается допустим в том же Firefox 78.12.0esr, в CentBr не открывается.
Выходит сообщение «Превышено время ожидания ответа от сайта»
НО....но....через 3-5 минут я вновь открываю сайт и он работает...Я не знаю почему это и с чем связано

Так же проверял Portable GoogleChrome 92.0.4515.131 такой проблемы нет - открывает сразу
сайт https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/

С другими сайтами такого нет Smile

Большое спасибо разработчикам !

I support the questioner.
I will add that there are no obvious problems in the current version of CentBr. I am happy with everything, this is the best browser that I have ever seen and used.

But sometimes I encounter the following: a site that works and opens, for example, in the same Firefox 78.12.0 esr, does not open in CentBr.
The message "The waiting time for a response from the site has been exceeded"
is displayed, BUT.... but....after 3-5 minutes, I reopen the site and it works...I do not know why this is and what it is connected with

I also checked the Portable GoogleChrome 92.0.4515.131 there is no such problem - it opens immediately
website https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/

There is no such thing with other sites Smile

Many thanks to the developers !
(08-13-2021, 02:43 PM)balbesanet2 Wrote: Поддерживаю вопрошающего.
Добавлю, что каких либо явных проблем в текущей версии CentBr нет. Я всем доволен, это лучший браузер, что я когда либо видел и использовал.

Но иногда сталкиваюсь со следующим: сайт, который работает и открывается допустим в том же Firefox 78.12.0esr, в CentBr не открывается.
Выходит сообщение «Превышено время ожидания ответа от сайта»
НО....но....через 3-5 минут я вновь открываю сайт и он работает...Я не знаю почему это и с чем связано

Так же проверял Portable GoogleChrome 92.0.4515.131 такой проблемы нет - открывает сразу
сайт https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/

С другими сайтами такого нет Smile

Большое спасибо разработчикам !

I support the questioner.
I will add that there are no obvious problems in the current version of CentBr. I am happy with everything, this is the best browser that I have ever seen and used.

But sometimes I encounter the following: a site that works and opens, for example, in the same Firefox 78.12.0 esr, does not open in CentBr.
The message "The waiting time for a response from the site has been exceeded"
is displayed, BUT.... but....after 3-5 minutes, I reopen the site and it works...I do not know why this is and what it is connected with

I also checked the Portable GoogleChrome 92.0.4515.131 there is no such problem - it opens immediately
website https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/

There is no such thing with other sites Smile

Many thanks to the developers !
Have you tried the safe mode in Alt+F menu?
Maybe it was caused by some extensions.
(08-13-2021, 04:16 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Have you tried the safe mode in Alt+F menu?
Maybe it was caused by some extensions.

Да, я пробовал зайти на сайт в режиме "Автономная вкладка"
Это не помогало.

Повторюсь, через некоторое время CentBr смог открыть тот сайт. Так что это не проблема.  Smile

Yes, I tried to go to the site in the "Offline tab"mode
It didn't help.

I repeat, after a while CentBr was able to open that site. So this is not a problem.  Smile
Когда выйдет обновление? 
P.S Не слушайте дегенератов в коментах, они просто неадекватны, наверное перейшли с яндекс помойки Wink