Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
shut the fuck up taba, nobody gives a flying potato about your opinion. life is tough to you that's why you're here to find someone to comfort your sorry ass. I will pray to buddha you'll rot in underworld where demons, the hungry ghosts and animals fall into due to their karma in their previous life. addios!
The fool who utters nonsense is like a noisy gong that cannot be silenced.
(09-20-2021, 01:17 PM)tatagi Wrote: shut the fuck up taba, nobody gives a flying potato about your opinion. life is tough to you that's why you're here to find someone to comfort your sorry ass. I will pray to buddha you'll rot in underworld where demons, the hungry ghosts and animals fall into due to their karma in their previous life. addios!

My dear "tatagi",

- You call me above "shut the fuck up"; allright, your command is over my head, sir; but you are the first to open your mouth (See: https://www.centbrowser.net/en/showthrea...0#pid18970)

- At that time, I thought you were a woman because I was a little tipsy, and I put it in your mouth that you opened, and that's where it ended.

- You've come back today and you're saying, "Put it in my mouth again!"; but now, I can't do that anymore; because now, I know you're not a woman...

- In my previous message, I told you: "Fuck off to the right mental institution!" But you haven't gone.

All in all, you are smarter than "Al Q"; I am sure that if you go to the hospital, you will recover in a short time...

See you again, my dear "tatagi",

(09-20-2021, 09:16 PM)Al Q Wrote: The fool who utters nonsense is like a noisy gong that cannot be silenced.

"Al Q",  I've never said 'shoo'  to you, and I haven't thrown any bones; But, despite that, you've been barking at me after every single message I've written for a while...

Now I'm going to say 'shoo' out loud for the first time and now you can start barking rightly:

Your username reminds me of the famous 'Al-Qaeda' organization since the first day I saw it, and I suspect you have sympathy for this organization where the world's wildest and most idiots gather... And that's why I often call you 'idiot'...

Unfortunately, this "Al-Qaeda" organization, which has been urinating and continuing to urinate in the Islamic religion since its inception, is a disgrace first for Arabs and then for all Muslims...

I hope I am wrong and you are not a sympathizer of the 'Al-Qaeda' organization...

NOTE 1) I stand behind everything I've written about you so far. But if you state that you are not a sympathizer of the organization in question, I am also ready to apologize to you for that;

2) I am someone who is often justified in my doubts; If I'm right about your "Al-Qaeda" sympathies, I'll write again: Fuck off, you idiot asshole!..

3) I am a person whose identity card says 'Religion: Islam'...
Islam is the religion of Evil. Did you ever realize that Muhammad was child molestor? He forcibly got married to Aisha when she was 7 years old lol. How disgusting! And now Taliban pigshits follow the step of Mr. holiness and look all over for prepubescent girls as young as 13 years old like crazy. History repeats itself, huh? Religion of headstrongness, violence, rape, and bomb, I adore your decision to be one of them 😂😂😂 Allahu fuckbar!
(09-19-2021, 02:06 PM)gtanadam Wrote: Okay, since there are a lot of users requesting for an update and their only use is GDI-rendering, I have prepared a patch for chromium that enables that specific feature, I am planning on releasing the patch on github next week, hopefully this will sort out this massive dependency on CentBrowser being the monopolist for having this specific feature while bleeding its users on updates.

https://github.com/GTANAdam/GDIChromium

I sincerely wish you good luck, it will be delightful if this feature comes back to chromium.
I really hope that these aren't empty words.

Thank you.
(09-19-2021, 02:06 PM)gtanadam Wrote: Okay, since there are a lot of users requesting for an update and their only use is GDI-rendering, I have prepared a patch for chromium that enables that specific feature, I am planning on releasing the patch on github next week, hopefully this will sort out this massive dependency on CentBrowser being the monopolist for having this specific feature while bleeding its users on updates.

https://github.com/GTANAdam/GDIChromium
++
(Yesterday, 06:35 PM)grandsilence Wrote: I sincerely wish you good luck, it will be delightful if this feature comes back to chromium.
I really hope that these aren't empty words.

Thank you.

These aren't empty words, I've got GDI functioning with version 87.0.4280.168, and currently I'm working on getting GDI to function on version 96.x.x.x, hopefully in the weekend I have it running correctly, eitherways the version 87 patch will be released along with a working precompiled binary on github.
(Yesterday, 11:12 AM)tatagi Wrote: Islam is the religion of Evil. Did you ever realize that Muhammad was child molestor? He forcibly got married to Aisha when she was 7 years old lol. How disgusting! And now Taliban pigshits follow the step of Mr. holiness and look all over for prepubescent girls as young as 13 years old like crazy. History repeats itself, huh? Religion of headstrongness, violence, rape, and bomb, I adore your decision to be one of them 😂😂😂 Allahu fuckbar!

My dear "tatagi",

I said to you above "You're smarter than'Al Q'"; so I wanted to say "You're less idiot than him"; but you're no different from him; you don't understand the article you're reading...

For example, in the "NOTE 3)" section of my post I wrote, "Im a person whose identity card says 'Religion: Islam'"; You understood it as if I had said, "I am a Muslim" and in your response you wrote, "Religion of hea adstrongness, violence, rape, and bomb, I adore your decision to be one of them"; However, after reading my writings, only an idiot writes something like that.

Therefore, in order to understand an article you have read well, you must read it at least 2 times (3 times at best).

Your ID card probably says "Buddhist". When you were born, did your father get this card from the Population Directorate? Or did Buddha edit it and mail it to your home address? Smile

Oh, by the way, your information about the marriage of Mohammed and Aisha incorrect: Mohammed married Aisha when she was 6 years old (not 7); But he fucked her when she turned 9 years old. Also, He married his own daughters to others when one was 6 and the other was 8...

Unfortunately, pedophilia is a tradition in the Arabs, and they do not consider it a perversion. This disgusting tradition existed before Islam; it continues now too...

Goodbye, my dear "tatagi",

IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not say the things you wrote above about Muhammad and Islam in a foreign environment! If there is a member of the "Al-Qaeda" organization there, he pulls out his pistol and shoots you in the forehead...
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...