Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
(01-30-2021, 04:36 PM)biustech Wrote: I'm really grateful for all the work from devs put on Centbrowser, so far nothing to complain here.
but I'm wondering if a feature like this would be considered in a future version
https://help.vivaldi.com/desktop/tabs/tab-stacks/
I know the devs are working hard to keep up with chrome updates just dreaming here
Is this similar to Tab Group feature?
(02-02-2021, 04:20 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Это похоже на функцию группы вкладок?
 biustech  Да кому нужен этот светофор с вкладками? ты ребёнок что ли?
(02-02-2021, 04:20 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Is this similar to Tab Group feature?

the intention is the same (to help people who use a lot of tabs) but the tab groups implementation is simple (just bundle adjacent tabs with colors)
this feature from Vivaldi and for example a well known extension for Firefox call TabGroups Manager example (unfortunately now kind of dead but still functional link here) uses a second row to group tabs.
(02-02-2021, 09:20 PM)biustech Wrote: the intention is the same (to help people who use a lot of tabs) but the tab groups implementation is simple (just bundle adjacent tabs with colors)
this feature from Vivaldi and for example a well known extension for Firefox call TabGroups Manager example (unfortunately now kind of dead but still functional link here) uses a second row to group tabs.
Thanks for your feedback.
We will look into this feature.
(01-23-2021, 04:31 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: You can try disabling all extensions temporarily.
And did you enabled "Clear browsing data on exit" in chrome://settings/privacy?

it's already gone  Dodgy
Does the 'Disable DirectWrite' feature work properly in v4.3.9.248?
(02-06-2021, 09:42 AM)Gioppy Wrote: Does the 'Disable DirectWrite' feature work properly in v4.3.9.248?
Yes I've been using it with DW disabled all the time. Work perfectly as expected.
DirectWrite disable still not working properly with version 4.3.9.248 on Windows 7. Text is disappearing on tabs after being idle for some hours.
Also, there is a problem with text being invisible when enabling Out of process rasterization -option in flags.
Would you please consider patch this 0-day vulnerability for Cent first?
https://www.zdnet.com/article/google-pat...-zero-day/
I'm use 150% scale of desktop with recommended 1920x1080 & following keys --high-dpi-support=1 --force-device-scale-factor=1.3
With one monitor connected, browser element tooltips pop up like in the picture ..
When I connect a second monitor, they and with them the browsers main menu start to displaying only on the second screen, while the browser itself is only on the screen of the first monitor. And pop-ups of extensions begin to align not to the right edge of the extension icon, but to the left, and are also most often located (partially) on the second screen.

Attached Files Image(s)