Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
STABLE version -- 4.2.10.171
(11-05-2020, 04:26 PM)Lyrix Wrote: Win 10 (1809) middle click working well. Tried it on 4.3.9.182 x64 portable, i took it here: http://static.centbrowser.com/beta_64/ 

The new 4.3.9.182 x64 doesn't have this bug.
Cheers!!!
Starting from version Cent Browser 4.3.8.130 and using Nvidia driver higher than 452.06 version (this is the last normally working driver in Cent Browser) videos on YouTube appear blurry and contain red dots artifacts.
(11-06-2020, 01:47 AM)ttomomo Wrote: You are probably using the previous 4.3.9.182 which was based on Chromium 86.0.4240.111, that one didn't work. Try to download the new one which is based on Chromium 86.0.4240.183 from http://static.centbrowser.com/beta_64/

That one is good. Thx
Latest version works fine. Thx!
Seems they broke search suggestions in the latest two updates a bit, used to be able to search something up like for example say "centbrowser forums" and then later in the day search it again with just a few keystrokes say for example "cen" and it would pop up a suggestion of "centbrowser forums" and that was with the "Disable Bookmarks and History suggestions in the address bar" option enabled.. It doesn't work at all in 4.3.9.182, it somewhat works in 4.3.8.130 (it pops up some random urls for chrome settings and such as well), and in 4.2.10.171 it works as it's supposed to.

Again all this was with the "Disable Bookmarks and History suggestions in the address bar" option enabled

Hoping this gets fixed, as having these suggestions makes re-searching for some stuff quick and easy..
(11-05-2020, 09:55 PM)warmiak38 Wrote: Hovering the mouse over the left side of the screen up or down does not bring up the tab menu, for this to work you need to hover the cursor over the middle of the left side of the screen, I wrote about it before but the problem has not been fixed in the latest beta version.
In many cases there are web elements on the top and bottom corner of the left side, so this change is intended.
(11-06-2020, 02:32 AM)BrowserBrian Wrote: Starting from version Cent Browser 4.3.8.130 and using Nvidia driver higher than 452.06 version (this is the last normally working driver in Cent Browser) videos on YouTube appear blurry and contain red dots artifacts.
Please try appending --disable-gpu-rasterization to "Other settings"->"Startup command line".
(11-06-2020, 02:38 PM)Journeyover Wrote: Seems they broke search suggestions in the latest two updates a bit, used to be able to search something up like for example say "centbrowser forums" and then later in the day search it again with just a few keystrokes say for example "cen" and it would pop up a suggestion of "centbrowser forums" and that was with the "Disable Bookmarks and History suggestions in the address bar" option enabled.. It doesn't work at all in 4.3.9.182, it somewhat works in 4.3.8.130 (it pops up some random urls for chrome settings and such as well), and in 4.2.10.171 it works as it's supposed to.

Again all this was with the "Disable Bookmarks and History suggestions in the address bar" option enabled

Hoping this gets fixed, as having these suggestions makes re-searching for some stuff quick and easy..
This feature is used to protect privacy.
Searched items are also some kind of History.
So this is expected behavior.(and asked by some users)
@CentBrowser
What about speeDOMeter benchmark result?
https://www.centbrowser.net/en/showthrea...1#pid17461
(11-06-2020, 04:50 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This feature is used to protect privacy.
Searched items are also some kind of History.
So this is expected behavior.(and asked by some users)
Can you please add an option for this change then??? Just have the option default enabled or something. I use the suggested searched items to quickly get back to certain sites or searched results without having to worry about bookmarking it or w/e and please do not say disable the option "Disable Bookmarks and History suggestions in the address bar"... as I am not wanting bookmark suggestions to come up in the address bar, I am just wanting previously searched item suggestions to come up.

if this doesn't get changed or an option to disable this stupid change, then I am forced to use an outdated Cent Browser (which will obviously have a bunch of other issues) :/