Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BETA version -- 4.2.7.116
I have the latest BETA 4.0.9.112, as portable version, that's why I'm confused
Thank you
(03-22-2020, 01:48 AM)blue_ Wrote: I have the latest BETA 4.0.9.112, as portable version, that's why I'm confused
Thank you
To update the portable version, just unpack the downloaded portable distribution and move your "User data" folder there.
Thank you so much, it's working now

Stay safe and healthy, everyone.
Why was the download link for version 4.2.7.128 in http://static.centbrowser.com/installer_64/ removed?
Will there be any problem if I use that version? (I downloaded it before it was removed and notice no bug so far)
(03-23-2020, 10:51 AM)m53aal Wrote: Why was the download link for version 4.2.7.128 in http://static.centbrowser.com/installer_64/ removed?
Will there be any problem if I use that version? (I downloaded it before it was removed and notice no bug so far)
Greetings! No problems were detected, except for a large number of false positives by antivirus programs on screenshot.exe. As soon as the situation changes, there will be an announcement and links will appear again on the server.
(03-23-2020, 11:02 AM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Greetings! No problems were detected, except for a large number of false positives by antivirus programs on screenshot.exe. As soon as the situation changes, there will be an announcement and links will appear again on the server.

I see, thanks for the explanation!
I am experiencing font replacements (non-system fonts) on certain web pages i.e. YouTube and other websites. Fonts were working fine in the previous version. I have DirectWrite disabled. Running Win 10 Pro. When I enable DirectWrite, fonts display properly again, however I lose the benefits of DirectWrite disabled. I have added screenshots showing DirectWrite disabled and enabled. Any suggestions for fixing this? Thank you.

On the newest 4.2.7.128, text disappearing on some websites after the tab being in background for some time. Also "Aw, Snap" errors on some websites after the tab has been in background.
[Image: nA2Gh7F.png]
DirectWrite is disabled.
When will the picture in picture mode work? It shows a little black screen with a sound for now.
(03-30-2020, 01:05 PM)BrowserBrian Wrote: When will the picture in picture mode work? It shows a little black screen with a sound for now.

Hi! Apparently you have a local problem. I have a video in picture - in-picture mode that plays without any problems. Try to start in safe mode to see if the problem you described will repeat.