Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BETA version -- 4.2.7.116
Thanks for the new 4.2.7.128 release(?).
Just asking what about disable direct write rendering, hope it still will be fixed.
(03-21-2020, 04:30 PM)Mugen Wrote: Thanks for the new 4.2.7.128 release(?).
Just asking what about disable direct write rendering, hope it still will be fixed.
It's simple to check by yourself... Download install, check and tell your opinion.
Is it possible to update from Stable 4.0.9.112 to latest Beta, but keeping all the bookmarks / extensions / settings ??
Thank you
(03-21-2020, 05:01 PM)blue_ Wrote: Is it possible to update from Stable  4.0.9.112  to latest Beta, but keeping all the bookmarks / extensions / settings  ??
Thank you
Why  beta when there is already a release.  You can download it from the server.  Installing will simply update the browser, your extensions and data will remain untouched.
(03-21-2020, 04:56 PM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: It's simple to check by yourself... Download install, check and tell your opinion.
I posted because there seems to be a release version with still broken "disabled DirectWrite" rendering...
(03-21-2020, 05:57 PM)Mugen Wrote: I posted because there seems to be a release version with still broken "disabled DirectWrite" rendering...
Do you use some adblock extention? Just try turn it off to test dw.  Not confirmed.
(03-21-2020, 05:07 PM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Why  beta when there is already a release.  You can download it from the server.  Installing will simply update the browser, your extensions and data will remain untouched.
I don't understand.
There is a stable version, which I already use it ( latest )
And the BETA version.
Could you please, give more details ??
Thanks
(03-21-2020, 09:46 AM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: We ask everyone to send complaints to anti-virus laboratories about a false positive.
Kasrpersky has already whitelisted it, that was my main concern.
As for the other AVs, they aren’t trustworthy anyhow so I won’t bother...
Where is the location for the extensions / bookmarks and all the settings I have ?
I'd like to copy them from BETA 4.0.9. 112 to the latest version folder
(03-22-2020, 01:38 AM)blue_ Wrote: Where is the location for the extensions / bookmarks and all the settings I have ?
I'd like to copy them from BETA 4.0.9. 112 to the latest version folder

If you installed Cent (i.e not use portable version) then just go ahead and install using the installer of the lastest version.
Cent doesn't use separate data folder for beta and stable versions, so you'll have all your set up without doing anything.