Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cent's origins
I recently downloaded Cent, and I like it a lot. However, I've seen things online indicating that many people are suspicious of it. If you do an online search for "complete list of browsers," Cent is not shown on any of them, including the browser list on Wikipedia, which seems to have every browser imaginable, dead or alive. But no mention of Cent. What's going on here? Undecided Thanks in advance.
We are small brand with few person.
And we don't know where to make advertising in English world.
Can you recommend some websites that may increase awareness?
(01-30-2020, 03:11 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We are small brand with few person.
And we don't know where to make advertising in English world.
Can you recommend some websites that may increase awareness?

You might start with Wikipedia. You really need a Wikipedia page.
(01-31-2020, 07:04 PM)FelipeZ Wrote: You might start with Wikipedia. You really need a Wikipedia page.
OK, we will write Wikipedia firstly.
I want to support the project with money. Where to donate.
(01-27-2021, 11:51 AM)ascerdfg Wrote: I want to support the project with money. Where to donate.
Thanks for your kind support.
We don't accept donation for now.
You can help promoting Cent.
Cent browser is my favorite browser. Glad to see there is a recent update. Willing to donate to appreciate the work. Do let us know when you are ready for that! Thanks!
I want to second that Dec. 15, 2022 post and opinion. I have been studying a lot of browsers and have been at this whole Net game for --- well, I still have two working TRS80s, to give an example of how old I may be --- and I stumbled onto this browser and am quite surprised in a good way.

And I sure wouldn't mind helping out in the advert department.

Oh yes, and I get it about enabling donations, as that can create really difficult legal situations and so that means very time consuming and needing a sharp legal mind. Not necessarily a lawyer type, but somebody who can weave their way around all the many legal ins-and-outs involved with governments hoping nobody cheats with funds from donations. So that one I understand.

After I log out I'll go see if you folks (Is that plural?) --- go see if you created a Wiki page.

Yep, very surprised.
[ [ [ [ [ [ When you view that Milky Way avatar do you still feel important? ] ] ] ] ]