Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released
serch-tv please be careful to the name of the topic, you do not need to write offtop. Your bug report moved here https://www.centbrowser.com/forum/showth...788&page=4
Hello! Thank you for your great job, friends! Version 4.0... is here! Better late than never... I'm still alive, and I can work with your perfect browser! Good luck! (:-)
Hello, I would like to know if this flag "Data Saver Lite Mode Rebranding" has any effect when it is activated or really does nothing?

Thanks
(05-31-2019, 12:40 PM)ramonjosegn Wrote: Hello, I would like to know if this flag "Data Saver Lite Mode Rebranding" has any effect when it is activated or really does nothing?

Thanks

Hi!At least you have not specified the your browser version.
(05-31-2019, 01:02 PM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Hi!At least you have not specified the your browser version.

I am testing

Cent Browser
Versión 4.0.9.102 (Build oficial) (64 bits) (Chromium 74.0.3729.169)

I get this build in a russian forum, oh yeah
(05-31-2019, 03:13 PM)ramonjosegn Wrote: I am testing

Cent Browser
Versión 4.0.9.102 (Build oficial) (64 bits) (Chromium 74.0.3729.169)

I get this build in a russian forum, oh yeah

And the title of the topic "Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released". Please be careful when writing messages! OK?)))
Tongue 
(05-31-2019, 04:42 PM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: And the title of the topic "Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released". Please be careful when writing messages! OK?)))

I was using Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 until yesterday, which also includes this option. (I have enough with having to write in English being my mother tongue Galician)

I've seen some aggressive discussions in the forum, the truth is that I didn't come here to fight.

I just came to ask about this option as Google decided to remove the Data Saver extension from the Google Extensions store.

I just wanted to know if this flag replaces the Data Saver extension as it is supposed that, at least in Android, it will now work on https as well.

I expected an answer, not an attack.

God bless you and give you prosperity with Cent Browser and your future projects.

Peace brother.  Tongue
Latest stable build 4.0.9.102 is on the static server. But not updating automatically from beta.
(06-01-2019, 03:53 PM)hemlok89 Wrote: Latest stable build 4.0.9.102 is on the static server. But not updating automatically from beta.

Hi, my friend! Just like most software, the update is available with a delay. Download the installer and update manually if you don't want to wait.
Hello!
How is the DirectWrite feature in v4.0.9.102? Does it work fine?