Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released
(06-02-2019, 05:55 AM)Gioppy Wrote: Hello!
How is the DirectWrite feature in v4.0.9.102? Does it work fine?
Hi! Do You mean work with disabled DirectWrite? I don't use disabling DirectWrite, but it works fine according to user feedback.
(06-02-2019, 08:57 AM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Hi! Do You mean work with disabled DirectWrite? I don't use disabling DirectWrite, but it works fine according to user feedback.

Thank you! So the problems have been solved?
(06-03-2019, 11:43 AM)Gioppy Wrote: So the problems have been solved?
Check it out in person and tell us how it works for you!
(06-03-2019, 11:43 AM)Gioppy Wrote: Thank you! So the problems have been solved?

Last DW problem is wrong spacing between letters in text on page. Solved in Cent 4.x.x.x versions.
Thanks to the new update (4.0.9.112). Existed extenstions don't crash in this update.

I have two request for --force-dark-mode

* This feature could be add the Setttings.  So, many users can be noticed and use it.
* Can be change color (and font weights) of the active tab on dark-mode. It's very difficult to notice the active tab that is active in the other tabs. I would like to change the color of the active tab.
(06-04-2019, 09:04 PM)pureocean Wrote: * Can be change color (and font weights) of the active tab on dark-mode. It's very difficult to notice the active tab that is active in the other tabs. I would like to change the color of the active tab.
Hi, what if someone likes what the default dark theme looks like? Try installing alternative themes from the google store.
(06-04-2019, 09:04 PM)pureocean Wrote: Thanks to the new update (4.0.9.112). Existed extenstions don't crash in this update.

I have two request for --force-dark-mode

* This feature could be add the Setttings.  So, many users can be noticed and use it.
* Can be change color (and font weights) of the active tab on dark-mode. It's very difficult to notice the active tab that is active in the other tabs. I would like to change the color of the active tab.

There may be an option in the next version.
(06-05-2019, 04:01 AM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Hi, what if someone likes what the default dark theme looks like? Try installing alternative themes from the google store.

Of course, I meant it to could be added as a option setting. I was already using a dark theme from the Chrome Web Store. But they can't change to background color of context, bookmark menu. Aftert I upgraded Cent to v4 and after noticed to --force-dark-mode switch, I removed the existed dar theme. On bult-in dark mode's active tab color seems hard. Now You suggested themes on the Chrome Web Store page, I tried the themes here again. Better with built-in dark mode (--force-dark-mode). Thank you.

(06-05-2019, 04:27 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: There may be an option in the next version.

I'm always grateful that you keep to improve CentBrowser.
P.S.: I glad to see CentBroweser in a Windows PE of a USB boot release.
(06-08-2019, 08:45 PM)pureocean Wrote: I was already using a dark theme from the Chrome Web Store. But they can't change to background color of context, bookmark menu.
You can enable the built-in dark mode and use themes from the Chrome store at the same time.
(06-08-2019, 08:45 PM)pureocean Wrote: Of course, I meant it to could be added as a option setting. I was already using a dark theme from the Chrome Web Store. But they can't change to background color of context, bookmark menu. Aftert I upgraded Cent to v4 and after noticed to --force-dark-mode switch, I removed the existed dar theme. On bult-in dark mode's active tab color seems hard. Now You suggested themes on the Chrome Web Store page, I tried the themes here again. Better with built-in dark mode (--force-dark-mode). Thank you.

I'm always grateful that you keep to improve CentBrowser.
P.S.: I glad to see CentBroweser in a Windows PE of a USB boot release.

Have you tried using portable Cent Browser in Windows PE?