Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Closing the last tab with a middle-click won't close the browser
Back when I used Chrome, I was able to close the browser by clicking the middle button on my mouse on the last tab (1 tab total). With Cent browser it opens a new window with an empty tab and then if I click the button again THEN it will close the browser. So I have to click two times instead of one time. Is it some setting I overlooked or is it a bug?
(12-26-2018, 06:50 PM)BigBootyLover Wrote: Back when I used Chrome, I was able to close the browser by clicking the middle button on my mouse on the last tab (1 tab total). With Cent browser it opens a new window with an empty tab and then if I click the button again THEN it will close the browser. So I have to click two times instead of one time. Is it some setting I overlooked or is it a bug?

See the screenshot below.

Go to the Cent Browser settings, click tab options on the left, and see the "When closing the last tab" options. The scenario you described is exactly what should happen if you have the option highlighted in blue enabled AND you do not have a new tab as the last tab open that you are middle clicking on. 

I would choose the Close browser window option if you want to be able to have the normal chrome operation enabled, where it does not matter what is the last tab (a new tab page or any other page you might have open)

Problem solved.

[Image: nWsp9dp.png]
Thanks to mc0134's tip!
Thank you, mc0134. I had the feeling I overlooked a setting. Happy holidays to you both!