Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Cent Browser 3.6.8.99(for Windows) Released
(11-09-2018, 11:34 AM)CBman Wrote: How does "Supported full size screenshot of web page(Alt+I)" work?

I've tried Alt+I and when I paste into paint or paint.net there's no paste file.
I must be missing something.  Confused

When I use Alt+I, Centbrowser asks me where to save the image (PNG format). Then I can open the file on any image editor/reader.
(capture is not supposed to be stored in the clipboard, so you can't copy/paste it directly in paint.net)
(11-09-2018, 03:03 PM)badablek Wrote: When I use Alt+I, Centbrowser asks me where to save the image (PNG format). Then I can open the file on any image editor/reader.
(capture is not supposed to be stored in the clipboard, so you can't copy/paste it directly in paint.net)
Sorry,  I had disabled Short Cut keys.  Blush
I have forgotten we could disable shortcuts :p

glad you find what was causing you this trouble
Google Chrome 70.0.3538.102 stable...
(11-09-2018, 08:58 PM)34ero Wrote: Google Chrome 70.0.3538.102 stable...

Don't you think the Cent team know this ??
When the next version of cent browser is released, I suppose it will be using whatever latest stable version of chrome exists at that time of release.
(11-09-2018, 08:58 PM)34ero Wrote: Google Chrome 70.0.3538.102 stable...
Stop aching!
(11-10-2018, 04:13 AM)mc0134 Wrote: When the next version of cent browser is released, I suppose it will be using whatever latest stable version of chrome exists at that time of release.

Yes, it is.
since when did Cent started to selfwillingly convert .jpg images to .webp upon saving them?? i can't even track the reason - some images are saved as normal, some simingly with .jpg extention but have much smaller size and happen to be .webp.
Firefox does everything fine on same pages, same pictures.
(11-11-2018, 12:45 AM)rey Wrote: since when did Cent started to selfwillingly convert .jpg images to .webp upon saving them?? i can't even track the reason - some images are saved as normal, some simingly with .jpg extention but have much smaller size and happen to be .webp.
Firefox does everything fine on same pages, same pictures.

Can you provide the URL for testing?