Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Cent Browser 3.6.8.99(for Windows) Released
(11-03-2018, 04:16 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Sorry but not quite understand.
Do you mean you want to hide the browser window?

I want it to continue to run in the background when I close Cent Browser as it was in the previous version.
Continue running background applications after closing the Cent Browser switch in the settings is enabled.
Is there a text gamma option in this version?
(11-03-2018, 04:15 PM)r CentBrowser Wrote: We have already downloaded that virtual machine and tested, but get no result.

Hmm, even Win10 1607ver?  Maybe I did subconsciously change some settings that would affect the outcome and didn't notice.

What virtual machine software (and version) are you using? I'm thinking maybe I can share the 'snapshot' of the VM so you can directly resume VM state to when the issue is happening (Well tbh I'm not exactly sure that's how snapshot would work and I don't know what obstacles I'd be facing, but worth a try). 
Would that work? I can try to reproduce the issue in VirtualBox or VMware(free version) which both have a snapshot feature. I'm not too familiar with other virtual machine software.

The file would be huge that way tho, so it might take a while to find a host and upload it.
Chrome 70.0.3538.77
new versiyon 3.7... ?
(11-04-2018, 08:07 AM)m53aal Wrote: Hmm, even Win10 1607ver?  Maybe I did subconsciously change some settings that would affect the outcome and didn't notice.

What virtual machine software (and version) are you using? I'm thinking maybe I can share the 'snapshot' of the VM so you can directly resume VM state to when the issue is happening (Well tbh I'm not exactly sure that's how snapshot would work and I don't know what obstacles I'd be facing, but worth a try). 
Would that work? I can try to reproduce the issue in VirtualBox or VMware(free version) which both have a snapshot feature. I'm not too familiar with other virtual machine software.

The file would be huge that way tho, so it might take a while to find a host and upload it.

This may help.
Then you can compress and upload your virtual machine(VMWare) directory without modification to your Google drive.
Thank you very much.
(11-04-2018, 04:09 AM)ufuksarp Wrote: Is there a text gamma option in this version?

Sorry, not yet.
(11-05-2018, 04:30 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Sorry, not yet.

Alright, waiting for the next one.
(11-05-2018, 04:30 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This may help.
Then you can compress and upload your virtual machine(VMWare) directory without modification to your Google drive.
Thank you very much.

Ok! I'll PM you the link when I finish uploading.
Is there any alternate way to download this? Because nothing I do is allowing me to upgrade my Cent version.

Nevermind, it's suddenly working,
How does "Supported full size screenshot of web page(Alt+I)" work?

I've tried Alt+I and when I paste into paint or paint.net there's no paste file.
I must be missing something.  Confused