Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released
(10-28-2018, 09:27 AM)user_99 Wrote: It's the tool tip of the forum. Why disabling?

I was about disabling ALL popups like that, not only on this forum.
(10-28-2018, 02:15 PM)soyabeaner Wrote: Thanks for the new version 3.6.8.96!  Disabled DirectWrite so far has not produced any problems with disappearing elements.  Will report if there are any problems.

Thanks for testing.
(10-26-2018, 06:08 PM)ShadowBoss Wrote: If Cent developers refuse to support DirectWrite, it will still remain my favourite browser. I used Opera, Vivaldi, Slimjet and Kinza - there is no DirectWrite anywhere, but this fact does not make all the browsers listed bad. Dear developers, if you find it difficult to support the DirectWrite option - discard it. Your browser has many other benefits. Good luck and thanks for the great browser.

If the discard it, I'll just go back to unsupported Chrome tbh. Their browser offers me nothing worth the literal headaches the new font rendering gives me. Or heck, I'll go to Firefox.
3.5 KB/s - 172 KB of 60.4 MB, 5 hours left  Sad
(10-28-2018, 06:15 PM)MrFry Wrote: 3.5 KB/s - 172 KB of 60.4 MB, 5 hours left  Sad

Try this mirror

https://www.filehorse.com/download-cent-.../download/
(10-28-2018, 04:23 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thanks for testing.
Unfortunately, I still have this problem in 3.6.8.96.

For example, I have a tab, I open two new and go to my bookmarks. Then I return to the first one and there is simply no half of the text. Or I minimize the browser, open the program (in my case it is Telegram), do something there, expand the browser and watch the problems with the page.
Do you need any additional information?
(10-28-2018, 08:13 PM)Simorg13 Wrote: Unfortunately, I still have this problem in 3.6.8.96.

For example, I have a tab, I open two new and go to my bookmarks. Then I return to the first one and there is simply no half of the text. Or I minimize the browser, open the program (in my case it is Telegram), do something there, expand the browser and watch the problems with the page.
Do you need any additional information?

I have this problem, too, so confirming it's not just one person.
(10-27-2018, 12:56 AM)seaclub Wrote: Version 3.6.8.94 (x64)
Bookmarks - in the bookmarks bar
How do I adjust the spacing of icons?
It is too wide.

I also notice this in version 3.6.8.96.  The Bookmarks Bar icons now occupies more space, causing an overflow and a resulting chevron.

(10-28-2018, 08:31 PM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: I have this problem, too, so confirming it's not just one person.

Same here in 3.6.8.96

[Image: ARCkHe4.png]
Bug 
(10-28-2018, 02:15 PM)soyabeaner Wrote: Thanks for the new version 3.6.8.96!  Disabled DirectWrite so far has not produced any problems with disappearing elements.  Will report if there are any problems.
(10-28-2018, 04:23 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thanks for testing.
Unfortunately, that success didn't last.  The problem has returned like the other users have stated.  I didn't do anything complicated: just cleared the cache, and restarted Cent and with the same page up, most objects and text disappeared Sad. From reading through the forums and my memory, it seems the one commonality is that affected users are on Windows 7. I don't remember anyone reporting this issue on Windows 10.