Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need your opinion for the portable version
If we make a version for Android, it may be quite similar to Chrome itself.So you may use Chrome directly.
how can i change language? i specifically dowloaded portable from this site hoping it will be in english, while it runs forme on local.
and i'd change current auto-extract either to ask where(best solution) or at least create a folder for extracted files.
rey, you don't need to double click the portable installer.Just right click it and select "Extract to XXX", then it will create a directory for you.
To change the language, just navigate to settings page, and select "Under the hood"->"Language"->"Language and input", you can choose your preferred language there.
(11-20-2015, 03:36 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: rey, you don't need to double click the portable installer.Just right click it and select "Extract to XXX", then it will create a directory for you.
To change the language, just navigate to settings page, and select "Under the hood"->"Language"->"Language and input", you can choose your preferred language there.

problem is kinda solved, but.. i tried to change language, and as i never select USA-english i didn't think that's the only choise. Undecided
I need portable version of Cent..
1) self-extractor,
2) auto upgrade,
3) doesn't replace previous setting file,
4) can use previous bookmark items.
rpurnama8, these are already done.Next step we only use 7zip instead of winrar.
(12-01-2015, 05:41 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: rpurnama8, these are already done.Next step we only use 7zip instead of winrar.
can you please say how to upgrade portable version?
This is my way:

rename or delete old 1.5.13.33 folder and chrome.exe
run or use WinRar to extract centbrowser_1.6.10.21_portable.exe
done
(01-18-2016, 11:23 PM)rey Wrote: can you please say how to upgrade portable version?

It can update itself, you don't need to do anything manually.Just ensure the option "Auto update Cent Browser" is on.
(01-19-2016, 09:53 AM)jack Wrote: This is my way:

rename or delete old 1.5.13.33 folder and chrome.exe
run or use WinRar to extract centbrowser_1.6.10.21_portable.exe
done
almost my way.] thank you for answers, but i finaly found soultion that devs advised.  Smile

(01-19-2016, 01:49 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 11:23 PM)rey Wrote: can you please say how to upgrade portable version?

It can update itself, you don't need to do anything manually.Just ensure the option "Auto update Cent Browser" is on.
oh, ok i'll try to enable it. i'm a type of user, that prefers to have not "auto-" but "on demand", so usually i have such things switched off.