Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cent Browser 3.1.5.52(for Windows) Released
(02-08-2018, 01:53 AM)Storm Wrote: It's not greyscale, “AntiAliasMode=0” is greyscale (now=1 in your ini), if u r using a CRT monitor,try it.

U think it's too dark? I think it's just a little, after all, not the same monitor.

Try add this at the beginning of the ini, make it looks familiar to windows explorer.
Code:
[General@chrome.exe]
GammaValue=1

I will try to match it look as I have it right now when I install the new Cent version back again. I'll let you know about that.

Switching between AntiAliasMode=1 and AntiAliasMode=0 has no effect on my PC. I even checked colour values with a colour picker. I'm using a flat panel LCD by the way.

Thanks for the tip about setting the gamma values for specific applications. It's cool being able to do that like I do many font substitutions for many apps.

Also do you know why Chrome Developer Tools (F12) has different text render on its tabs ("Elements", "Console", "Sources", etc...) than other parts of Chrome? (Image below)

[Image: Ue8CGo9.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cent Browser 3.1.5.52(for Windows) Released - by ufuksarp - 02-08-2018, 04:41 AM