Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
BETA version -- 4.1.7.162
(01-01-2018, 04:09 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: It should be fixed earlier, but we can't access Netflix here  for a long time.

What do you mean by "can't access Netflix here"? Is it blocked in your country or not available?
(01-03-2018, 01:55 PM)ashqsan Wrote: What do you mean by "can't access Netflix here"? Is it blocked in your country or not available?

The service is not available here.
Stable Channel Update 63.0.3239.132
It is extremely important you release this as soon as possible to help protect against Meltdown/Spectre. Chromium 63 has the important Site Isolation feature.
(01-05-2018, 11:51 AM)JenN Wrote: It is extremely important you release this as soon as possible to help protect against Meltdown/Spectre. Chromium 63 has the important Site Isolation feature.

You can temporarily enable the option in flags chrome://flags/#enable-site-per-process
(01-05-2018, 02:35 PM)Nikomo Wrote: You can temporarily enable the option in flags chrome://flags/#enable-site-per-process

You are correct. Shy
And enabling this flag will consume more memory than now.
(01-05-2018, 03:43 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: You are correct. Shy
And enabling this flag will consume more memory than now.

Has included this flag, did not notice a special increase in memory consumption. On my question with the disabling of DirectWrite, the problem with fonts is solved. I saw its solution from your colleagues or competitors from 360 Browser, I am sure that you will be able to solve it too. Your browser is the best, guys.
(01-05-2018, 09:08 PM)Nikomo Wrote: Has included this flag, did not notice a special increase in memory consumption. On my question with the disabling of DirectWrite, the problem with fonts is solved. I saw its solution from your colleagues or competitors from 360 Browser, I am sure that you will be able to solve it too. Your browser is the best, guys.

OK, we will try to investigate.
(01-06-2018, 08:02 AM)corttex Wrote: Is there a way or settings to hide file extension in download window to show only file name like chrome...
Thank you.

No, we suppose that Chrome also doesn't hide file extension.
Just run the test here : https://repl.it/repls/DeliriousGreenOxpecker

If you can read the letter "The Magic Words are Squeamish Ossifrage." it means that theorically any website can steal your complete browser session with a few javascript. You log into your bank account, then you visit a rogue website = your credentials are stolen.

And now if you ever tell me "But you should only visit trusted website" let me tell you that I could just post this kind of code on this forum and the result would be the same.
And now, your anti spyware won't be of any use.