Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i want to help
i've been using CentBrowser for a week and i think this browser is worth sharing.

i have a couple of questions.

1/ Why is it not open source (just like Chromium)?

2/ Will there be a Linux/Mac version in the near future?

3/ Where are the developers of CentBrowser from?

4/ How many people are there in the CORE team?

Thank you.
Firstly I want to thank you for your kind support.
1.We may open source in the future, but not now. You know people like forking far more than contributing.(Just like doing with Chromium)
2.Maybe, we may also make Android version.
3.We are from China.
4.three person
(09-27-2017, 07:04 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Firstly I want to thank you for your kind support.
1.We may open source in the future, but not now. You know people like forking far more than contributing.(Just like doing with Chromium)
2.Maybe, we may also make Android version.
3.We are from China.
4.three person

1. Open source = transparency. People like transparency. Many chromium-based browsers promise transparency and one or two extra features and boom they appear in reviews on omgubuntu, webupd8, ghacks and so on. 
2. Linux users should be one of your targeted customers really soon. They'd love to share and most of them also run Windows at work. Supporting Linux, if feasible, will soon become a strong foundation.
3. Deepin Linux is somewhat known around the globe. Maybe you should look into their marketing strategy.
4. Show your pictures :Smile It helps with accountability and transparency as well.

By the way, again, if feasible, make a blog-like history update. Look into Vivaldi and Opera. They do this the best.

What do you think?