Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cent Browser 2.6.5.52(for Windows) Released
Interesting works without a mistake for me! Cool   I test all browsers properly though... Dodgy
(06-13-2017, 03:06 PM)Joyoo Wrote: Interesting works without a mistake for me! Cool   I test all browsers properly though... Dodgy

is  there a reason why for the delay of 59 given google screwed everything up on the setting side with switches  and everything butt i hope  that doesn't stop you guys  from making a new  version because it is a great  and wounder-full browser
(06-13-2017, 09:56 AM)mgoroshko Wrote: What do you mean? Changes will become irreversible?
It is sad news if so, cause I get same cognitive dissonance, 
switching settings page to md, as I were trying win8. 

Those additional scrolling (cause page gets taller) and clicking (hamburger menu on desktop) and sectioning is real headache.

We are not sure whether it is irreversible.
This needs further research.
(06-13-2017, 05:16 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We are not sure whether it is irreversible.
This needs further research.

i like the new setting's page butt it's like when google changed the setting's page to the one currently in chrommium 58 from way back n the early version's people hated it untill they got used to it
(06-13-2017, 08:16 PM)Ozzy666 Wrote: i like the new setting's page butt it's like when google changed the setting's page to the one currently in chrommium 58 from way back n the early version's people hated it untill they got used to it

Yes, users almost dislike all UI changes because they have to readjust.
(06-14-2017, 01:51 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Yes, users almost dislike all UI changes because they have to readjust.

Indeed, and especially for advanced users, which know very well their system...
In a general way every change which don't come from the user's will will follow the 5 steps: Denial / Anger / Bargaining / Depression / Acceptance

And it works here too Biggrin
yeah  your right butt hey i guess  ya got to roll with the changes
I have my CentBrowser shortcut edited with the addition of: chrome.exe --user-data-dir="K:\CentBrowser\Profile
Where "K" is path to the ramdisk. So when I doble click the shortcut it will use the profile that is located in my ramdisk. Everything is wonderful. The only issue I have is that when I open a link from any application. Let's say a game, let's say a chat window, any software that is not my browser. The link will create the default profile under the default profile path and launch CentBrowser using the default profile. How can achieve that when I open a link from any application it will open the link by running CentBrowser with the parameters I have in my shortcuts? Is it possible? Big thanks in advance! Stay strong!
How does it work when a new flash version is available? Current there is a newer version but Cent write flash plugin is up to date and no newer version is available.
(06-15-2017, 01:30 AM)darko999 Wrote: I have my CentBrowser shortcut edited with the addition of: chrome.exe --user-data-dir="K:\CentBrowser\Profile
Where "K" is path to the ramdisk. So when I doble click the shortcut it will use the profile that is located in my ramdisk. Everything is wonderful. The only issue I have is that when I open a link from any application. Let's say a game, let's say a chat window, any software that is not my browser. The link will create the default profile under the default profile path and launch CentBrowser using the default profile. How can achieve that when I open a link from any application it will open the link by running CentBrowser with the parameters I have in my shortcuts? Is it possible? Big thanks in advance! Stay strong!

Sense to transfer a profile to RAMdisk isn't present. Transfer a cache in settings of the browser to RAMdisk.