Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cent Browser 2.6.5.52(for Windows) Released
This forum is made to talk about CB, which is exactly what I am doing. I also report bugs.

I'm not talking about my wishes and desires, I'm talking about FEATURES THAT WERE HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING AND THAT ARE REMOVED WITHOUT ASKING ANYBODY
If you're not happy about this, I should just say "GTFO", I don't owe you anything. You are nobody and you will never tell me what I can or can't do/say/think.

If you're happy with Material Design, if you don't care loosing choice with the browser, this is your problem, not mine. I'm only asking devteam IF IT'S POSSIBLE to let user choose, which is the only way to make EVERYBODY happy. I'm not REQUESTING it ! So again, GTFO, I'm not gonna lose any more time with trolls of any kind.

BTW you should just read what I say FROM THE BEGINNING, which would be more smarter. END OF OFF-TOPIC
(06-03-2017, 07:14 PM)badablek Wrote: This forum is made to talk about CB, which is exactly what I am doing. I also report bugs.

I'm not talking about my wishes and desires, I'm talking about FEATURES THAT WERE HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING AND THAT ARE REMOVED WITHOUT ASKING ANYBODY
If you're not happy about this, I should just say "GTFO", I don't owe you anything. You are nobody and you will never tell me what I can or can't do/say/think.

If you're happy with Material Design, if you don't care loosing choice with the browser, this is your problem, not mine. I'm only asking devteam IF IT'S POSSIBLE to let user choose, which is the only way to make EVERYBODY happy. I'm not REQUESTING it ! So again, GTFO, I'm not gonna lose any more time with trolls of any kind.

BTW you should just read what I say FROM THE BEGINNING, which would be more smarter. END OF OFF-TOPIC
At other forums there is an opportunity not to read the message of talkers, they are placed in the black list. Their messages aren't read. I, unfortunately, should read your chatter. In a disgusting way from emptiness, one emotions. 

You first candidate for the black list.
I also don't like the changes in the past releases of Chromium, but I think it makes no sense to fork the development branch and put functions and features back which makes the browser incompatible with apps and extensions. This is an problem of many developments, unfortunately Smile

BTW, I finally found Cent Browser and the dev team makes a greast work. Maybe they find a solution to satisfy many of us Wink
Thanks for the update, so far running smooth!
Stable Channel Update 59.0.3071.86
This update includes 28 security fixes.

Chrome Settings has updated to Material Design with a slick new look with the same ease of use and functionality. Check it out!
https://material.io/
(06-05-2017, 08:30 PM)Реактор Wrote: Стабильная Update Channel 59.0.3071.86
Это обновление включает в себя 28 исправлений безопасности.

Настройки Chrome обновляется на материал Дизайн с гладким новым взглядом с той же простотой использования и функциональности . Проверьте это!
Subject about CentBrowser, why the speech about Chrome? 

And here Chroma settings?
(06-05-2017, 08:30 PM)reactor Wrote: Stable Channel Update 59.0.3071.86
This update includes 28 security fixes.

Chrome Settings has updated to Material Design with a slick new look with the same ease of use and functionality. Check it out!

Do you think we should(follow Chrome to) change Settings to Material Design?
I'm more interested in the 28 security updates than in whether if there will be chroma or material update. We are still on Chrome 58 =/
(06-07-2017, 02:24 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Do you think we should(follow Chrome to) change Settings to Material Design?

I've tested a 59 and 60 beta Chromium version and the new design looks different in settings. I really don't know what to do, but I think some will like it and some not. Similar to the changes for Android versions Smile
(06-07-2017, 04:25 PM)mgoroshko Wrote: You'd better not do that  Blush Cent is all about choice & customization. If we (as users) ever want to switch to material shit design - we'll do that manually.  Shy

As usual, they will remove old settings page after switched to MD.