Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cent Browser 2.3.5.32(for Windows) Released
(01-13-2017, 04:45 PM)tetsu Wrote: @rch: I'm using a 14'' laptop so every pixel counts, the extensions I'm using all look fine with smaller icons.
Is the badges you mentioned the one where we hide extension icons from toolbar? If so, we don't see them that often anyway.

No, badges are the overlays on the toolbar icons, to show number of ads blocked, number of emails etc. They might look OK on a laptop or device when you sit close to the screen, but for me, on a desktop PC where you sit a bit further away they are almost unreadable. The odd thing is the badges are the same size in v54 and v55, it's only the font size inside the badge that was changed by Google for some dumb reason.

In fact, it would not matter to you if the icons were the new size or the old size as they both occupy the same amount of space next to the address bar. The only difference is the new icons inside their allotted space are smaller and spaced further apart.

(01-13-2017, 04:48 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We can change the toolbar icon size and etc.
But we should better not to remove full MD style, there are too much work to do.
(Chrome team started development of MD from 2014)
And there will be even more work to do after Chromium fully switched to MD.

I'd be perfectly happy with the old toolbar icon size.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cent Browser 2.3.5.32(for Windows) Released - by rch - 01-13-2017, 08:47 PM