Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cent Browser 2.3.5.32(for Windows) Released
(01-27-2017, 10:40 AM)reactor Wrote: Google Chrome 56 Makes Page Reloading 28 Percent Faster
http://news.softpedia.com/news/google-ch...2305.shtml

noice
@Rey:

There is here listed all command-lines of Chromium:
http://peter.sh/experiments/chromium-com...-switches/

"unsafe /no htttps" warning for bypass, could you try the following command lines?

Code:
--allow-running-insecure-content --unsafe-pac-url --ignore-certificate-errors
(01-27-2017, 04:48 PM)pureocean Wrote: @Rey:

There is here listed all command-lines of Chromium:
http://peter.sh/experiments/chromium-com...-switches/

"unsafe /no htttps" warning for bypass, could you try the following command lines?

Code:
--allow-running-insecure-content --unsafe-pac-url --ignore-certificate-errors

it gave me a message on start with "you are using unsupported command line flag: --ignore-certificate-errors", but that aside i'm now able to open websites i wanted, thank you.

pretty big command list on that link, even didn't expect it to be that huge. how many do you use out of that?(how your start command line looks like, if i may ask)
@rey:

You're welcome.
I also found here command line to dissappear the warning yellow pop-up info on the top.

So, you may try this like:
Code:
--ignore-certificate-errors --test-type

I use the Cent Browser together with ChrLauncher. From quote my chrlauncher.ini:
Code:
ChromiumCommandLine=--user-data-dir=..\profile --data-path=..\profile --disable-directwrite-for-ui --no-default-browser-check --allow-outdated-plugins --disable-bundled-ppapi-flash --disable-component-update --extension-action-redesign=1 --cb-disable-auto-detect-search-provider --ignore-certificate-errors --test-type /disable-direct-write=1 /ignore-gpu-blacklist=1

P.S.: My D:\Program\Cent folder inside:
chrlauncher.exe
chrlauncher.ini
\Bin = CentBrowser's all files...
\Profile = CentBrowser's all data/profile files
(01-26-2017, 07:52 AM)reactor Wrote: Stable Channel Update 56.0.2924.76
This update includes 51 security fixes

please please update Smile

Should upgrade before March.
(01-27-2017, 07:07 AM)rey Wrote: what option do i need to switch off, or any other thing, to make browser go where i want and not where it allows??! already few times i've been in situations browser forbids to visit some site as "it's unsafe"(no htttps) - to warn me is one thing, but to forbid visiting is a bullshit.! i thought i switched all stupid protection off, but fu**n browser still tries to be smarter than user.(

is there somewhere a full list of this command line switches? as this one is defenitely one i'd like to use, but maybe there are more.

This is called SafrBrowsing. You can turn off it by unchecking "Protect you and your device from dangerous sites."
(01-29-2017, 12:07 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This is called SafrBrowsing. You can turn off it by unchecking "Protect you and your device from dangerous sites."

well it was switched off long ago. that's why i was angry to be denied with no option to pass.

(01-28-2017, 03:09 AM)pureocean Wrote: I use the Cent Browser together with ChrLauncher. From quote my chrlauncher.ini:
Code:
ChromiumCommandLine=--user-data-dir=..\profile --data-path=..\profile --disable-directwrite-for-ui --no-default-browser-check --allow-outdated-plugins --disable-bundled-ppapi-flash --disable-component-update --extension-action-redesign=1 --cb-disable-auto-detect-search-provider --ignore-certificate-errors --test-type /disable-direct-write=1 /ignore-gpu-blacklist=1

P.S.: My D:\Program\Cent folder inside:
chrlauncher.exe
chrlauncher.ini
\Bin = CentBrowser's all files...
\Profile = CentBrowser's all data/profile files

first wanted to ask why you use ChrLauncher when Cent has own good portable, then guessed -probably for more control with some extra command line switches.
Stable Channel Update 56.0.2924.87
I set cent browser into my ramdisk. Then I checked local cache and now its G\:CentBrowser in settings menu of Cent browser. Everything is ok or I should make smthg for remove cache file into my ramdisk like Google Chrome?
How do I get more from cent browser when I use CentBrowser?
Should I make --user-data-dir="D:\Google\Chrome\UserData" setting for remove temp file in ramdisk or not?
Or should I remove all temp file directory ito Ramdisk?