Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cent Browser 2.3.5.32(for Windows) Released
(01-20-2017, 04:12 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: I am not sure we can release Chromium 56 version this month.

What about applying that simplified patch to the current v55-based CentBrowser?
Question 
Please help! How to fix this? (gif attached)
Dragging links seems to be broken with http prefix...
When holding Ctrl it drags fine...

[Image: e3b54f527545346.jpg]
(01-20-2017, 04:23 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Are you also using Windows 10?

Yes - not the Insider Preview though. I do think it's Windows 10 related.
(01-20-2017, 05:23 PM)wOxxOm Wrote: What about applying that simplified patch to the current v55-based CentBrowser?

Yes, we are thinking about that.
(01-20-2017, 08:45 PM)piliq Wrote: Please help! How to fix this? (gif attached)
Dragging links seems to be broken with http prefix...
When holding Ctrl it drags fine...

[Image: e3b54f527545346.jpg]

This is not a browser issue.
The website script can listen to the onDrop event and modify the dropped object.(can change to anything)
So it is the result of website event handler.
Stable Channel Update 56.0.2924.76
This update includes 51 security fixes

please please update Smile
@CentBrowser:

Thank you for v2.3.7.50 (which its thread hasn't been just created on forum).
Especially, i am so glad you're "added a command line "--cb-disable-auto-detect-search-provider" to prevent collecting search engines" which it was one of "My Suggestions". I hope, I'm not the only user who will be used to this command-line.
I am also pleased that the folder list has been expanded in the "Bookmark this page" feature.

Still (known?) issues:
* Some standart keyboard hotkeys (the accelators, like CTRL T, CTRL F) not be able to process at pressed to first. Need press twice or third.
* When any web video-player switch full screen, the taskbar stays always on top, so causing disappear bottom area of video-player.
what option do i need to switch off, or any other thing, to make browser go where i want and not where it allows??! already few times i've been in situations browser forbids to visit some site as "it's unsafe"(no htttps) - to warn me is one thing, but to forbid visiting is a bullshit.! i thought i switched all stupid protection off, but fu**n browser still tries to be smarter than user.(

(01-26-2017, 05:04 PM)pureocean Wrote: @CentBrowser:

Thank you for v2.3.7.50 (which its thread hasn't been just created on forum).
Especially, i am so glad you're "added a command line "--cb-disable-auto-detect-search-provider" to prevent collecting search engines" which it was one of "My Suggestions". I hope, I'm not the only user who will be used to this command-line.
is there somewhere a full list of this command line switches? as this one is defenitely one i'd like to use, but maybe there are more.
(01-27-2017, 07:07 AM)rey Wrote: what option do i need to switch off, or any other thing, to make browser go where i want and not where it allows??! already few times i've been in situations browser forbids to visit some site as "it's unsafe"(no htttps) - to warn me is one thing, but to forbid visiting is a bullshit.! i thought i switched all stupid protection off, but fu**n browser still tries to be smarter than user.(

is there somewhere a full list of this command line switches? as this one is defenitely one i'd like to use, but maybe there are more.

Im really curious about this command line issue too!
Google Chrome 56 Makes Page Reloading 28 Percent Faster
http://news.softpedia.com/news/google-ch...2305.shtml