Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Cent Browser 2.0.10.57(for Windows) Released
(08-30-2016, 06:21 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 05:59 PM)Deadhead Wrote: When I say login to MSNBC I mean the live stream not just the site. You need a cable/satellite provider in order to login there as well as other sites such as Syfy. Try http://www.msnbc.com/now or http://www.syfy.com and login to your cable provider to get the live streams. You can not do it with Cent. I have already tried with no AV or FW.

Maybe something related to WidevineCDM module, please go to chrome://components/ and check the version of "Widevine Content Decryption Module".
If it is 0.0.0.0 then you can click the "Check for update" button to upgrade it.

This is what I have: Widevine Content Decryption Module - Version: 1.4.8.903
Stable Channel Update 53.0.2785.89

This update includes 33 security fixes

please update Smile
(08-31-2016, 08:04 PM)reactor Wrote: Stable Channel Update 53.0.2785.89

This update includes 33 security fixes

please update Smile

OK, will upgrade soon. Rolleyes
Hi. I've just installed newest Cent Browser, and I've noticed a bug with fonts. Fonts on websites become normal after switching the "#disable-direct-write" flag, but fonts of the browser (bookmarks, tab names, and everything else in browser) look strange.
It's the most noticeable in the username (it looks like too bold and a bit blury), but it actually effects all Cent Browser text, so I was wandering, is this going to be fixed?

Here is a screenshot - comparison how UI looks like in Chrome 51 (left) and Cent Browser 2 (right) (both have DirectWrite disabled:
https://i.imgur.com/FAtKekX.png
(09-03-2016, 07:39 PM)QuadCore Wrote: Hi. I've just installed newest Cent Browser, and I've noticed a bug with fonts. Fonts on websites become normal after switching the "#disable-direct-write" flag, but fonts of the browser (bookmarks, tab names, and everything else in browser) look strange.
It's the most noticeable in the username (it looks like too bold and a bit blury), but it actually effects all Cent Browser text, so I was wandering, is this going to be fixed?

Here is a screenshot - comparison how UI looks like in Chrome 51 (left) and Cent Browser 2 (right) (both have DirectWrite disabled:
https://i.imgur.com/FAtKekX.png

Both images are Chrome.  Undecided
Except changing the flag, have you added any command line to the browser?
(09-04-2016, 05:31 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Both images are Chrome.  Undecided
Except changing the flag, have you added any command line to the browser?

Everything is correct as I've described, right image is Cent Browser (I've made it look like chrome by disabling additional buttons on the left, and putting material design off through chrome://flags). No command line arguments used, only #disable-direct-write and #top-chrome-md set to default.
(09-04-2016, 05:59 PM)QuadCore Wrote: Everything is correct as I've described, right image is Cent Browser (I've made it look like chrome by disabling additional buttons on the left, and putting material design off through chrome://flags). No command line arguments used, only #disable-direct-write and #top-chrome-md set to default.

I see, you mean the font of browser window area has aliasing(not smooth enough), right?
(09-06-2016, 05:10 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 05:59 PM)QuadCore Wrote: Everything is correct as I've described, right image is Cent Browser (I've made it look like chrome by disabling additional buttons on the left, and putting material design off through chrome://flags). No command line arguments used, only #disable-direct-write and #top-chrome-md set to default.

I see, you mean the font of browser window area has aliasing(not smooth enough), right?

I am not sure, what's wrong with it, maybe it's even too smooth, but I can clearly see, that it looks better in chrome 51. I can post 2 pictures separatly if u need, so that u can switch between them and see what changes.
(09-06-2016, 05:17 PM)QuadCore Wrote: I am not sure, what's wrong with it, maybe it's even too smooth, but I can clearly see, that it looks better in chrome 51. I can post 2 pictures separatly if u need, so that u can switch between them and see what changes.

Thank you but not necessary, we knew the difference.
Maybe some Anti-Alias source code is missing, we will try to figure it out.
(08-23-2016, 07:44 AM)jhnsmith08 Wrote: I feel the option to delete texts from text boxes should be added.
+1 Please, add this option to context menu, when marked text - "Delete", not only "Cut" . It is very useful! Thank you for your work!