Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TAB ISSUE
after upgrading from v1.9.13.75 windows version, to v2.0.10.55 for windows I have appreciate a TAB issue which is annoying.

To avoid unnecesary explaination it happens when I open a relevant amount of tabs, the issue is appreciated on top left side of added image below.

My system =

Windows 10 x64 V1511 (Compilation SO 10586.494)

[Image: 2hgsm14.png]

Do you mean some tabs are hidden on the left side of tab bar?
This is our "Scrollable Tab Bar" feature, you can scroll the tab bar by mouse wheel on it, or select a tab by the triangle button on the right side.
(08-02-2016, 06:25 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Do you mean some tabs are hidden on the left side of tab bar?
This is our "Scrollable Tab Bar" feature, you can scroll the tab bar by mouse wheel on it, or select a tab by the triangle button on the right side.

Yes, because it's hard to click the tab which is noncomplet at the top left side. On 1.7 there was a button that appears when this happens, giving me the change to use mouse click instead of mouse wheel, which sometimes I don't have. "Some of my machines". 

I mean this button.
[Image: 2jcbuxc.png]

As you can see this is very useful for users like me, since most of the time I don't fit well on the scroll tab function, which I guess; I'll have to get use to. Thanks however since now I understand it was not a bug but a simple function I was not understanding in tabs mechanics. However, the button mentionted above was also cool because shows what's on the other side with no need to even scroll on tabs.
That button still can be shown.
We refactored Scrollable Tab Bar in this version, added an option to decide position of the triangle buttons.
If indicator button is not shown on both side, then the drop down menu includes all tabs(not only invisible tabs).
The option is shown in following image:

(08-02-2016, 07:13 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: That button still can be shown.
We refactored Scrollable Tab Bar in this version, added an option to decide position of the triangle buttons.
If indicator button is not shown on both side, then the drop down menu includes all tabs(not only invisible tabs).
The option is shown in following image:

Well, that was a bit of ignorance on my side. Thanks for sharing the image about it. I didn't notice this setting, now I can upgrade with no issues! Thank you very much!.
PD: CentBrowser is running very fast and stable so far.
Maybe little off topic but what theme are you using in the 1st picture you posted darko999? It kinda looks like Opera. Would like to try it. Looks really good!
Photo 
(08-04-2016, 10:47 PM)Schanzation Wrote: Maybe little off topic but what theme are you using in the 1st picture you posted darko999? It kinda looks like Opera. Would like to try it. Looks really good!

It's a setting, which makes tabs like that; pretty cool tho.

[Image: 2lks35v.png]
I am also using that option. Just seem like your tabs are bigger or something. Here's how it looks for me.

http://imgur.com/a/1QMzh
@Schanzation,
He uses version 2.0.10.55 which is Material Design mode, not the same version with you.
I am also using version 2.0.10.55

aha. I found it. TY! I needed to go to: chrome://flags and find the section that says ‘Enable Material Design’.