Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.129
It is advisable for Cent Studio to provide information about patches in the Testing section. The Testroom patch has been released, what purpose does it have?
(06-24-2024, 04:06 PM)ХромNEW Wrote: Cent Studio желательно предоставлять информацию о патчах в разделе «Тестирование». Вышел патч Testroom, какую цель он преследует?
Прожорливость памяти
(06-24-2024, 04:31 PM)Proton1983 Wrote: Прожорливость памяти
Ты уже в Cent Sudio уборщиком помещений устроился? Пожелание и вопрос не тебе адресованы.
(06-22-2024, 02:32 PM)Протон1983 Wrote: https://pixeldrain.com/u/s27ZqrD3
К сожалению для версии 5.1.1130.128 файл обновления ядра хрома не подходит..
(06-25-2024, 02:56 AM)ДСВ72 Wrote: К сожалению для версии 5.1.1130.128 файл обновления ядра хрома не подходит..
Ещё не сделали сегодня думаю будет следи здесь https://forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?for...&start=680
128 seems fixed some crashes for me. This site okaydev.co is crashing with Error code: STATUS_BREAKPOINT

upd: forgot to attach the dumps, it didn't allow to because attachments of limits. Will send by email if required

offtop: been using Cent since 2015 and just now discovered the "Dark mode policy", lol. Loooooove it! Now these extension popups with white borders and rounded tab's tooltips don't bother me. It's great that it's being applied on internal pages too. I suspect it also enforces the prefers-color-scheme, but nowadays many sites has the toggles, which is great.

Attached Files
.zip   DebugDiagx64.zip (Size: 540.56 KB / Downloads: 40)
Thanks for the new version.
The hash amounts do not match again.
Why is there such an attitude towards numbers? )
Maybe that's why different users have different problems?
(06-26-2024, 03:57 AM)Odes Wrote: Thanks for the new version.
The hash amounts do not match again.
Why is there such an attitude towards numbers? )
Maybe that's why different users have different problems?
Sorry, forgot to update the hashes.
In such cases, it is usually tiny change(for example, added a comment) and will not make much difference.
The joke is understood, but there must be order in everything.
(06-25-2024, 11:14 AM)tamer Wrote: 128 seems fixed some crashes for me. This site okaydev.co is crashing with Error code: STATUS_BREAKPOINT

upd: forgot to attach the dumps, it didn't allow to because attachments of limits. Will send by email if required

offtop: been using Cent since 2015 and just now discovered the "Dark mode policy", lol. Loooooove it! Now these extension popups with white borders and rounded tab's tooltips don't bother me. It's great that it's being applied on internal pages too. I suspect it also enforces the prefers-color-scheme, but nowadays many sites has the toggles, which is great.
This option can be retired in the next upgrade because Chromium added similar option.
Settings->"Appearance"->"Mode"
Regarding the crash issue, it seems that we chose a poor quality Chromium version, and many bugs existed in 118.