Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.82
(05-17-2024, 04:41 PM)tamer Wrote: Can't seen any issues with vk on 5.1.1130.82
Thanks for testing.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to access the site https://www.deezer.com / At the same time, I calmly go to this page through the Chrome browser. Chrome and Cent browsers are the latest versions.
(05-19-2024, 06:55 PM)Marg Wrote: Unfortunately, it is not possible to access the site https://www.deezer.com / At the same time, I calmly go to this page through the Chrome browser. Chrome and Cent browsers are the latest versions.
Works fine for me. The problem is on your side. Maybe with extensions.
(05-19-2024, 07:31 PM)piliq Wrote: Works fine for me. The problem is on your side. Maybe with extensions.
The extensions are the same in both browsers.. I'm surprised myself..
Photo 
При просмотре видео онлайн вместо элементов управления пустые квадратики..

Attached Files Image(s)

Photo 
(05-27-2024, 08:34 AM)DSV72 Wrote: При просмотре видео онлайн вместо элементов управления пустые квадратики..
[Image: iviru4831449.jpg]
При просмотре видео онлайн вместо элементов управления пустые квадратики..
Скорее всего это блокировщик рекламы
(05-27-2024, 08:34 AM)DSV72 Wrote: При просмотре видео онлайн вместо элементов управления пустые квадратики..
First check your ad blockers to make sure they are not blocking web fonts.
Then check whether you have disabled DirectWrite in chrome://flags
(05-27-2024, 03:47 PM)Admini Wrote: First check your ad blockers to make sure they are not blocking web fonts.
Then check whether you have disabled DirectWrite in chrome://flags

This could be caused by mask-image missing the --webkit prefix which was removed recently.
(05-27-2024, 03:47 PM)Администратор Wrote: Сначала проверьте блокираторы рекламы, чтобы убедиться, что они не блокируют веб-шрифты.
Затем проверьте, отключен ли у вас DirectWrite в chrome://flags.
Нашел причину. Удалил, установленное ранее расширение для улучшения шрифтов. И все стало нормально отображаться.