Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.82
(05-11-2024, 01:51 PM)Никита Wrote: Добрый день, столкнулся с проблемой в последней версии Cent: когда выключаю аппаратное ускорение в браузере, видео на YouTube начинает тормозить, но когда оно включено, всё работает отлично. Раньше, в предыдущей версии, при выключенном аппаратном ускорении все было в порядке. Не подскажите, в чем может быть проблема?
PS проверил на данный момент предыдущую версию, все отлично с выключенным

Good afternoon, I encountered a problem in the latest version of Cent: when I turn off hardware acceleration in the browser, the YouTube video starts to slow down, but when it is turned on, everything works fine. Previously, on the previous version, with hardware acceleration turned off, everything was fine. Can you tell me what could be the problem?
P.S I checked on the previous version now, everything is fine with it turned off
Should be related to Chromium H.265 support.
You can compare the details in chrome://gpu/ when hardware acceleration is turned on/off.
And you can right click on Youtube video, then check the "Codec" in "Stats for nerds".
(05-11-2024, 03:55 PM)Gioppy Wrote: I noticed that the deactivation of DirectWrite setting is not working anymore. Text font appear blurred. Why?

DW option works just fine for me. I was also playing with the flags recently and noticed that enabled "Skia Graphite" disables WebGL/WebGL2 and WebGPU. Will leave it here if someone has this issue.
(05-11-2024, 03:55 PM)Gioppy Wrote: @Admini
Hello!
I noticed that the deactivation of DirectWrite setting is not working anymore. Text font appear blurred. Why?
Adjusted the GAMMA contrast parameter to fix some bugs.
You can try changing "chrome://flags/#force-color-profile" to "sRGB".
on this version vk.com loads only after a hard reload
while on version 5.0.1002.354 everything loads fine
for this reason i cant upgrade to this version
i havent noticed any other bugs
maybe this problem is on my side (i havent checked on other devices) but i dont know what to do
(05-11-2024, 04:01 PM)Admini Wrote: Should be related to Chromium H.265 support.
You can compare the details in chrome://gpu/ when hardware acceleration is turned on/off.
And you can right click on Youtube video, then check the "Codec" in "Stats for nerds".
ok Thank you very much for your answer Is it possible to change a separate item in this menu?
(05-11-2024, 05:00 PM)sssliiiiksilk2031 Wrote: on this version vk.com loads only after a hard reload
while on version 5.0.1002.354 everything loads fine
for this reason i cant upgrade to this version
i havent noticed any other bugs
maybe this problem is on my side (i havent checked on other devices) but i dont know what to do
Have you tested it in safe mode?
(05-11-2024, 05:23 PM)Никита Wrote: ok Thank you very much for your answer Is it possible to change a separate item in this menu?
Which item do you want to change?
(05-13-2024, 04:39 PM)Администратор Wrote: Which item do you want to change?
You see, right now I can't list every parameter that I would like to change. I know that some settings can be changed in the chrome://flags/ section. Can you tell me where else I can change parameters similar to those shown in chrome://gpu? Also I have one more question: what is the likelihood that this problem of mine with hardware acceleration is in some parameter? Perhaps this cannot be changed? I checked other browsers on the Chromium engine, everything happens the same there
(05-13-2024, 04:37 PM)Admini Wrote: Have you tested it in safe mode?
in safe mode its the same, the page either doesnt load or loads weird until i do a hard reload
(05-13-2024, 11:30 PM)sssliiiiksilk2031 Wrote: in safe mode its the same, the page either doesnt load or loads weird until i do a hard reload
Press F12 or Ctrl+Shift+I to open developer tools, and check whether there are errors(red cross icon) in the console.
Please paste the error messages here.