Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For anyone interested! (chocolatey package)
(10-02-2017, 04:01 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: There is no more command line currently.
If we add it in the future, we will post here.

Alright sounds good ^^ as for current parameters I have now got them included (but they won't be active though until the next centbrowser release, and they will only be active on new packages moving forward (so packages "Cent Browser 2.9.4.39" and before do not have these options (including "Cent Browser 2.9.4.3900"( which is just a re-release of "Cent Browser 2.9.4.39" since you guys pushed a second version of "2.9.4.39" which ended up messing with checksums that I pulled 2 days ago)), but any and all new releases will have the parameters/options included)

Parameters go as 

use
Code:
--params "''"
for example
Code:
choco install packageID [other options] --params="'/ITEM:value /ITEM2:value2 /FLAG_BOOLEAN'"

so for install you can do for example 
Code:
choco install packageID [other options] --params="'/dir:c:\centbrowser'"
and it will install centbrowser into
Quote:c:\centbrowser
instead of where it usually defaults to install, and for uninstall I have the default option set to not delete the userdata folder but you could do for example 

Code:
choco uninstall packageID [other options] --params="'/del_userdata'"
 and it will delete the userdata folder on uninstall.

Now for install you could leave the 
Code:
--params="'/dir:value'"

out of the install command and it'll install to the default location of where centbrowser usually installs to.
and for the uninstall you can leave the 
Code:
--params="'/del_userdata'"

out and wont delete the userdata folder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: For anyone interested! (chocolatey package) - by Journeyover - 10-03-2017, 02:03 AM