Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most new but most problematic
Quote:In meantime, an experienced computer security person does not need to know the details of web browsers. Moreover, the browser development needs to take technical knowledge, but the forum moderation is an administrative work. So as a forum moderator, you should know these well; but if you do not know, you need to learn (especially, if you are a super)... So, a forum moderator should not try to go too far in technical matters (such as computer security), not to fall into a funny situation...

I did not try to go "too far in technical matters" nor "fall into a funny situation", you should stop been so condescending with people, seriously.

It seems obvious you didn't even know anything about pinned tab. I'm tagged here as a "super moderator" because I'm helping CB team to fight spamming, nothing else. I answered as a USER and it's not up to you to decide whenever I can answer or not. My "level" here has nothing to do with my answer, exactly the same as your "level" has nothing to do with the bug report you made. I don't have to learn anything, from you or anybody else, so thanks but no thanks.

Do you really think that saying you're an experienced and knowledgeable person about computer security gives you any right or more power than anybody else here ? Seriously you could be Queen Elizabeth II, it wouldn't change anything.

1/ of course, any bug report is important, nobody said the opposite.
2/ an answer from "an experienced and knowledgeable person about computer security" ? thanks but no thanks. I've read enough condescending messages for today.

Messages In This Thread
Most new but most problematic - by taba - 05-31-2018, 04:50 AM
RE: Most new but most problematic - by Admini - 05-31-2018, 05:09 PM
RE: Most new but most problematic - by badablek - 05-31-2018, 05:12 PM
RE: Most new but most problematic - by taba - 06-01-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Most new but most problematic - by badablek - 06-01-2018, 12:36 PM