Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For anyone interested! (chocolatey package)
(10-03-2017, 04:33 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thanks for your work.
Occasionally we would repackage and replace the installer, if we found something need to change and it is not so critical.

It's not a problem at all ^^ and yea that's what I figured happened, I'll probably look into adding a checksum matcher into my update script at some point so that if the version is the same but checksum has changed it'll force an update to the package. 

Just a few thoughts for new parameters I think would be nice to add to centbrowser for silent install if possible -
set browser as default (would be nice to have an option to not set the browser as default as some people run multiple different browsers and sometimes they already have a default browser they want kept as default)
create desktop icon (not completely needed, but would be nice for people who choose to keep a clean desktop)
add to taskbar (kinda the same as the "create desktop icon", not completely needed, but would be nice)

Messages In This Thread
RE: For anyone interested! (chocolatey package) - by Journeyover - 10-04-2017, 08:51 AM