Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For anyone interested! (chocolatey package)
(08-20-2017, 07:37 PM)Journeyover Wrote: So I was correct about the whole centbrowser being open thing during uninstall being the issue as to why it was failing uninstall I believe. You still end up getting exit code 19 for some reason but the automated testing has passed on both install and uninstall this time around on the new update/package (possibly because I added the whole force closing of centbrowser after install/before uninstall) unlike before where it was just passing on the install but not on the uninstall. So just as a note I don't think I'll need a whole separate silent uninstaller by you guys (you can still add one if you want though and I'll update to using it instead) since the default chromium silent uninstall strings seem to work just fine now (even though they was working in the old package as well but mods of chocolatey wanted me to get the issue fixed on the uninstall process (which I have done so)).

Thanks for your research.
We will investigate and decide whether to support silent uninstall.

Messages In This Thread
RE: For anyone interested! (chocolatey package) - by Admini - 08-21-2017, 03:41 PM