Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For anyone interested! (chocolatey package)
Don't need a silent uninstallation command line support anymore now, as I found out that using something like "--uninstall --force-uninstall" on the installer in the application folder for centbrowser actually makes it silent, only thing I haven't gotten figured out yet is to get it to delete the user data folder as well but it's fine for the time being.

I'm a little annoyed at myself though, spent pretty much all day today working on the uninstaller and every time I pushed a package on up to chocolatey for it, it kept failing the automated tests for the uninstall portion which made me think I kept getting it wrong so I spent hours changing things multiple times to get it to work to the point that I eventually just broke down and installed a VM to test packages before pushing them and I ended up learning I had things correct the first time around for the uninstallation stuff it's just the automated tests that fail for uninstallation but real world tests all passed >..< Thankfully the uninstallation portion of the tests failing is allowed is for the automated tests.

Messages In This Thread
RE: For anyone interested! (chocolatey package) - by Journeyover - 07-31-2017, 11:37 PM