Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pop-up video screen can effectively kill session and tabs!!
(05-13-2024, 06:23 PM)rey Wrote: Though i appreciated you trying to provide useful information, the one Not Reading (ignoring?) what i wrote since the very first post - is You. I said that Restore button was grayed-out/inactive for me, but you keep repeating this useless spell of instruction. So there was no need to "NEVER EVER" call smbd smth, it's clearly visible when one keeps insisting on own "recommendation" again and "SO, AGAIN", ignoring numerous responses that It Doesn't Work.!

I even spent the time to find myself why the button was inactive = apparently "Clear browsing data on exit" effects that. Now you can try to say "Dah, you turned off it yourself, of course Restore won't work!". Dah, as any user that cares about own web surfing privacy, for sure i have such options On for any browser i use. But that doesn't stop say Firefox from warning if the main window is being closed while there are sub-windows, and there is a possibility to lose main session.

Cent is positioned as an alternative to whole-spying Chrome, and most users pick it exactly for that difference. Kinda funny you say "hundred times MORE secure that any other browser" while proposing to compromise users safety, instead of just acknowledging that for pity Cent has a hole in safety belts for preserving main window.
The deal from the very beginning was not only about my lose of huge number of tabs (about restoring of which from a file, i didn't see a single word, so apparently it's impossible too), but about Cent having no warning safety-belts.
Have you enabled the option "Clear browsing data on exit"?
If you cleared history, tabs can't be restored.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pop-up video screen can effectively kill session and tabs!! - by Admini - 05-14-2024, 04:36 PM