Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange innovation in the new beta version (3.6.8.58) of Cent Browser:
(10-17-2018, 12:51 PM)ClubMember Wrote: 1. you are not writing privately and this is not your page
2. if you write nonsense, we have to read, and how we react to your nonsense is no longer your business and it’s not up to you to decide what to write to us, homegrown leader
3. it is time to turn to a psychiatrist for you, and as soon as possible, in a hurry, still be able to think

* This is my page; that is, I started the topic of this page.

* I didn't write anything special or general about you above, but if you feel like I wrote about you, you have an identity problem too.

* Or do you think you're a lawyer? Even if you're a lawyer, there's no courtroom here.

* Moreover, this is not a forum of social relationship building and correspondence. This is a forum created by a browser developer to let people who use this browser report the problems they face with it.

* In the meantime, read the answer given by the administrator about the problem I reported above! If you have a separate solution, write it down here! Otherwise don't make unnecessary chattering here! Get out of here, find someone else to chatter.

Special note: Let us go to the psychiatrist together, because you cannot explain your illness alone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange innovation in the new beta version (3.6.8.58) of Cent Browser: - by taba - 10-17-2018, 02:45 PM