Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.129
piliq #148
Quote: Wrote:General instructions are already available on this forum.
Now step by step:
1. Install the CRX Extractor/Downloader extension -- https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail...obmljda?hl
2. Moving on to the Enhancer for YouTube ™ extension - https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail...eldkhle?hl
3. On the extension page, click on the CRX Extractor/Downloader icon and select Download as ZIP
4. Unpack the downloaded archive into a folder, open it and then edit the file manifest.json, we look for the string "minimum_chrome_version" in it and edit it for the Cent Browser version, we get this - "minimum_chrome_version": "118.0.0.0",
5. In the browser, go to Extension Management (Developer mode must be activated), click the Download unpacked extension button and point to the unpacked folder with the extension
6. Enjoy

Heck I know that method, but haven't tried it. But thanks for point 4, and thanks in general, too.   Shy
Unfortunately, or fortunately, the new version of YouTube is not compatible with <Enhancer for YouTube™>
The old version just doesn't render the buttons (well, at least everything else works), the new one does the old youtube interface (which I have ugly)
So for me, unfortunately...
Thank's for new version!
(03-18-2024, 10:46 AM)piliq Wrote: I have "Out of Memory" problem when uploading 2GB file or larger to Mega.nz. Sad 15%-16% and error. Cent v5.0.1002.354 and Opera works fine. Other cloud services works too.
This bug still there.
(06-03-2024, 08:27 PM)Detektrius Wrote: Unfortunately, or fortunately, the new version of YouTube is not compatible with <Enhancer for YouTube™>
The old version just doesn't render the buttons (well, at least everything else works), the new one does the old youtube interface (which I have ugly)
So for me, unfortunately...
https://pixeldrain.com/u/8gx35mqE Замени файл chrome.dll в папке 5.1.1130.122 и всё заработает только замену делай когда браузер закрыт
What are these new files for?
netfix.bat
wipe.bat
(06-04-2024, 06:15 AM)piliq Wrote: Thank's for new version!This bug still there.
Should be a Chromium issue.
(06-04-2024, 07:01 AM)piliq Wrote: What are these new files for?
netfix.bat
wipe.bat
netfix.bat is used to troubleshoot network issues, wipe.bat is used to deep clean user data.
version 5.1.1130.122: 'Search google for "xxx"' in contextmenu open result in current tab instead of open new tab. It has same behaviour as search in address bar when I change "Open search result in..." in tab options
Any problem if I downgrade to version 5.1.1130.82 without delete User Data folder? Thank you
(06-05-2024, 06:58 AM)olviifo Wrote: version 5.1.1130.122: 'Search google for "xxx"' in contextmenu open result in current tab instead of open new tab
Any problem if I downgrade to version 5.1.1130.82 without delete User Data folder? Thank you
There was also such a bug, it passed by itself

(06-04-2024, 04:40 PM)Admini Wrote: netfix.bat is used to troubleshoot network issues, wipe.bat is used to deep clean user data.
What exactly does it clean up wipe.bat?
Back in google.com does not open in a new background window

After deep cleaning, Wipe.google's bat has started opening in a new background tab