CentBrowser Forum
Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released - Printable Version

+- CentBrowser Forum (https://www.centbrowser.net/en)
+-- Forum: Product Related (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Release Channel (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released (/showthread.php?tid=2698)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released - ChromiumIQ - 04-29-2019

(04-28-2019, 09:56 PM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: They're the ones who said "in a few days." Two weeks is not a few days, bruh. Asking what's going on is not unreasonable. Quit being a white knight.
The developer is not obliged to report to users. Gave the answer, it will be ready in several days. During this time found a mistake, eliminates, on it time leaves, the term of an exit increases. It is difficult to include brains that to understand it? Impatient there is a lot of you, want that the browser adhered to the schedule of Chrome. There will be no it. And you cannot understand it, the questions only tear off precious time of the developer. It is necessary to assess a situation such what it is.

RE: Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released - AnakhaSilver - 04-29-2019

(04-29-2019, 06:44 AM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: The developer is not obliged to report to users. Gave the answer, it will be ready in several days. During this time found a mistake, eliminates, on it time leaves, the term of an exit increases. It is difficult to include brains that to understand it? Impatient there is a lot of you, want that the browser adhered to the schedule of Chrome. There will be no it. And you cannot understand it, the questions only tear off precious time of the developer. It is necessary to assess a situation such what it is.

I want an up-to-date browser without DirectWrite, White Knight. They are allowed to be criticized, dude. Go off. Honestly, I'm gonna straight up lay down some truth you and the devs don't want to hear: if someone comes up with a browser that is up to date and allows the turning off of DirectWrite, then a mass of people are going to dump Cent and not look back and all that hard work means nothing.

RE: Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released - Дмитрий Сакович - 04-29-2019

Friends do not swear and be patient. I am sure that Dan is now doing everything to speed up the release of the new version.

RE: Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released - Admin - 04-29-2019

(04-29-2019, 02:39 PM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: I want an up-to-date browser without DirectWrite, White Knight. They are allowed to be criticized, dude. Go off. Honestly, I'm gonna straight up lay down some truth you and the devs don't want to hear: if someone comes up with a browser that is up to date and allows the turning off of DirectWrite, then a mass of people are going to dump Cent and not look back and all that hard work means nothing.

Besides us, Slimjet browser can disable DirectWrite.
You can also advise to Brave/Vivaldi/Kinza team, they may accept it.
It is not quite possible for big brands(Edge/Chrome) to bring this feature back.

RE: Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released - JenN - 04-30-2019

Keeping up tightly with Chrome is important in my opinion, at least for the time being. In recent months, Chromium has been undergoing extensive and essential updates. It would be nice to see Cent Browser try and keep pace, at least until this period of rampant change dies down.

For the record, I don't really care one way or the other about DirectWrite.

RE: Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released - ChromiumIQ - 04-30-2019

(04-29-2019, 02:39 PM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: I want an up-to-date browser without DirectWrite, White Knight. They are allowed to be criticized, dude. Go off. Honestly, I'm gonna straight up lay down some truth you and the devs don't want to hear: if someone comes up with a browser that is up to date and allows the turning off of DirectWrite, then a mass of people are going to dump Cent and not look back and all that hard work means nothing.
Criticize as much as necessary, the greenhorn. I am not going to accept your truth, the is. 
Who will be engaged in development of the browser where DW is disconnected? There are no such and will not be.
My DW is included, hardware acceleration is included, almost all options are included chrome://gpu A magnifying glass x5, there is no difference between the modes, viewing of the text.

[Image: GPU01.1556635572.png]
If the mass of users are only you, so leave alone. Biggrin

RE: Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released - AnakhaSilver - 04-30-2019

(04-30-2019, 03:01 PM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: Criticize as much as necessary, the greenhorn. I am not going to accept your truth, the is. 
Who will be engaged in development of the browser where DW is disconnected? There are no such and will not be.
My DW is included, hardware acceleration is included, almost all options are included chrome://gpu A magnifying glass x5, there is no difference between the modes, viewing of the text.

[Image: GPU01.1556635572.png]
If the mass of users are only you, so leave alone. Biggrin

The problems with DirectWrite are a well known issue. It actually hurts my eyes, which is why DirectWrite being able to be disabled is so important for me. Not that you're understand, given you're being a jerk. You may not see a difference, but we're not the same person. We're allowed to criticize, and all your white-knighting is doing is making it so I won't recommend this browser to anyone and instead warn them away because of people like you who won't let us give constructive criticism, like, you know, "Hey maybe tell us when there's a delay and being two version out of date is a bad thing?" is. To you there's nothing constructive besides kissing their butts.

RE: Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released - Дмитрий Сакович - 04-30-2019

ChromiumIQ, AnakhaSilver: please don't get personal. Stop fighting please.

RE: Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released - user_99 - 05-01-2019

It's every time the same. Read such posts in every software development threads and makes me really sad.

The new version is ready when ready. Thx for your good work guys.

RE: Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released - ATB69 - 05-05-2019

Advanced Chrome can also disable DirectWrite.
Of course, there are not so many features compared to Cent, therefore I haven't switched yet.