CentBrowser Forum
Cent Browser 3.7.2.33 Released - Printable Version

+- CentBrowser Forum (https://www.centbrowser.net/en)
+-- Forum: Product Related (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Release Channel (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Cent Browser 3.7.2.33 Released (/showthread.php?tid=2479)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Cent Browser 3.7.2.33 Released - patrickdrd - 01-22-2019

(01-21-2019, 03:10 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Have you tried temporarily disabling those extensions?

ok, so, here's what happens:
counter is correct after download completes, 
but after "always clear downloads 2" runs,
it gets duplicated (from "1" to "2"),
the download is cleared indeed,
can you fix it?
otherwise I'll stay with it, because I find "always clear downloads 2" useful,
and I want my downloads cleared

RE: Cent Browser 3.7.2.33 Released - Admin - 01-23-2019

(01-22-2019, 09:55 AM)patrickdrd Wrote: ok, so, here's what happens:
counter is correct after download completes, 
but after "always clear downloads 2" runs,
it gets duplicated (from "1" to "2"),
the download is cleared indeed,
can you fix it?
otherwise I'll stay with it, because I find "always clear downloads 2" useful,
and I want my downloads cleared

We may leave this alone.
For performance concern, we don't update the icon number as soon as possible.
So sometimes it is not correct.

RE: Cent Browser 3.7.2.33 Released - Steven - 01-27-2019

Hello. I've decided to move from Chrome to Cent and i copied the Default folder from Chrome to Cent and it seems that everything works fine, except.. Everytime i close Cent and open again, it will signing me off from user account (and Gmail) and it shows: Sync is paused. Can you help me please ? Thank you

RE: Cent Browser 3.7.2.33 Released - patrickdrd - 01-27-2019

I've had the same problem when I first setup cent and I solved it by deleting some user files from the profile
(they were re-created after cent restart), I didn't note which though

RE: Cent Browser 3.7.2.33 Released - Admin - 01-27-2019

(01-27-2019, 09:23 AM)Steven Wrote: Hello. I've decided to move from Chrome to Cent and i copied the Default folder from Chrome to Cent and it seems that everything works fine, except.. Everytime i close Cent and open again, it will signing me off from user account (and Gmail) and it shows: Sync is paused. Can you help me please ? Thank you

Please try signing out in both Chrome and Cent, and then signing only in Cent.
If the issue persists, please try changing "chrome://flags/#account-consistency" to "Disabled".

RE: Cent Browser 3.7.2.33 Released - Steven - 01-27-2019

(01-27-2019, 03:59 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Please try signing out in both Chrome and Cent, and then signing only in Cent.
If the issue persists, please try changing "chrome://flags/#account-consistency" to "Disabled".

No, it doesn't work. I tried both options. Other solution ? (In Chrome i have no problem)

RE: Cent Browser 3.7.2.33 Released - Admin - 01-30-2019

(01-27-2019, 04:17 PM)Steven Wrote: No, it doesn't work. I tried both options. Other solution ? (In Chrome i have no problem)

please try changing "chrome://flags/#account-consistency" to "Enabled Dice (fix auth errors)"
If it still doesn't work, you'd better reset chrome://flags to restore it.

RE: Cent Browser 3.7.2.33 Released - Steven - 02-17-2019

I've started from zero (delete user profile from Cent) turned off sync from Chrome, signed in on Cent and it works now. Thank you!

RE: Cent Browser 3.7.2.33 Released - Admin - 02-17-2019

(02-17-2019, 01:33 PM)Steven Wrote: I've started from zero (delete user profile from Cent) turned off sync from Chrome, signed in on Cent and it works now. Thank you!

We will disable that feature(binding Google services and browser account sync together).
I think it should be prepared for Chrome but not Chromium.

RE: Cent Browser 3.7.2.33 Released - mc0134 - 02-18-2019

(02-17-2019, 01:50 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We will disable that feature(binding Google services and browser account sync together).
I think it should be prepared for Chrome but not Chromium.

So sync'ing on Chrome should be separate from sync'ing on Cent, even if signed into same account (i.e., should be identical but it'll grab the data without needing to look for the other browser? If that even makes any sense)