CentBrowser Forum
Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - Printable Version

+- CentBrowser Forum (https://www.centbrowser.net/en)
+-- Forum: Product Related (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Release Channel (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released (/showthread.php?tid=2268)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - Admin - 10-17-2018

(10-16-2018, 07:39 PM)Proton1983 Wrote: Google Chrome 70.0.3538.67 Стабильный

This time we will release 69 first, and then begin updating to 70.

RE: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - GoodUser - 10-17-2018

(10-17-2018, 04:11 PM)Joyoo Wrote: https://omahaproxy.appspot.com/  

https://www.chromestatus.com/features/schedule

Why at the forum Cent Browser to give references to the schedule of an exit of Chrome? In Sent Studio there is no tough schedule and developers are not obliged to adhere to the schedule of an exit of Chrome. Have patience and wait. It is not pleasant, pass to Chrome, all according to the schedule there. Already impatient users with the reminders bothered.

RE: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - rock888 - 10-17-2018

URL box issue:
Usually if clicking anywhere in URL box, it will select the whole address and highlight so that I can type the new address. However, in v3.6.8.58, if I click the blank space at the right part of URL box, just give a cursor at the end of the whole address. I tested on Chrome v69 and v70, which doesn't have this issue.

RE: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - jerryh - 10-17-2018

(10-17-2018, 09:14 PM)GoodUser Wrote: Why at the forum Cent Browser to give references to the schedule of an exit of Chrome? In Sent Studio there is no tough schedule and developers are not obliged to adhere to the schedule of an exit of Chrome. Have patience and wait. It is not pleasant, pass to Chrome, all according to the schedule there. Already impatient users with the reminders bothered.

AMEN !!

RE: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - AnakhaSilver - 10-18-2018

I'm all for giving devs time to work.

But the fact of the matter is, it's been nearly four months without an update and literally the only reason I'm still using Cent is it's the only browser I can find that allows me to disable DirectWrite which hurts my eyes. The release schedule for Cent is abysmal, with no reliability at this point. When it is released, it tends to be broken in some way and then we never really get bug fixes. That's not good, at all, and the bending over backwards to allow this and telling people to "just be patient" when they're just going to get another broken update is eyeroll worthy.

RE: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - jerryh - 10-18-2018

(10-18-2018, 02:53 PM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: I'm all for giving devs time to work.

But the fact of the matter is, it's been nearly four months without an update and literally the only reason I'm still using Cent is it's the only browser I can find that allows me to disable DirectWrite which hurts my eyes. The release schedule for Cent is abysmal, with no reliability at this point. When it is released, it tends to be broken in some way and then we never really get bug fixes. That's not good, at all, and the bending over backwards to allow this and telling people to "just be patient" when they're just going to get another broken update is eyeroll worthy.

It has been 3 months not 4, quit whining. You don't pay these guys they are volunteers.

(10-18-2018, 03:02 PM)jerryh Wrote: It has been 3 months not 4, quit whining. You don't pay these guys they are volunteers.

Three months, sorry. The fact is, though, the only reason a lot of people still use this is because of the disable DirectWrite feature--it sure isn't their lovely non-schedule. The devs aren't reliable. And I wouldn't pay them at this point because they haven't released a non-broken update in a long time.

We keep being told, "New one out by X!" and then it never happens. I can go back and quote them that we'd get one by the start of October, but they keep moving goal posts and delaying updates. Other volunteer-based browsers are being updated far faster. It's not whining to expect them to deliver what they promise. You're just a sycophant at this point.

(10-18-2018, 03:20 PM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: Three months, sorry. The fact is, though, the only reason a lot of people still use this is because of the disable DirectWrite feature--it sure isn't their lovely non-schedule. The devs aren't reliable. And I wouldn't pay them at this point because they haven't released a non-broken update in a long time.

We keep being told, "New one out by X!" and then it never happens. I can go back and quote them that we'd get one by the start of October, but they keep moving goal posts and delaying updates. Other volunteer-based browsers are being updated far faster. It's not whining to expect them to deliver what they promise. You're just a sycophant at this point.

Your just a jerk !

(10-18-2018, 03:24 PM)jerryh Wrote: Your just a jerk !

I like how you can't even refute that they're unreliable and keep moving release dates on us, or that they keep releasing broken browsers.

I'd have a lot less frustration if there was more transparency, and they actually stuck to their promised releases or were honest about why the delays or they actually worked on bug fixes ASAP. Instead we're given nothing. Is it really that jerkish to be frustrated at all of this instead of praising them for empty promises?

(10-18-2018, 03:43 PM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: I like how you can't even refute that they're unreliable and keep moving release dates on us, or that they keep releasing broken browsers.

I'd have a lot less frustration if there was more transparency, and they actually stuck to their promised releases or were honest about why the delays or they actually worked on bug fixes ASAP. Instead we're given nothing. Is it really that jerkish to be frustrated at all of this instead of praising them for empty promises?

I am not praising anyone. You cannot expect much from volunteers.