CentBrowser Forum
Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - Printable Version

+- CentBrowser Forum (https://www.centbrowser.net/en)
+-- Forum: Product Related (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Release Channel (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released (/showthread.php?tid=2268)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - jerryh - 09-03-2018

(08-23-2018, 05:19 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Will be less than 10 days.
It has been more than 10 days. Do you have a new ETA ?

RE: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - taba - 09-03-2018

(09-03-2018, 05:49 PM)jerryh Wrote: It has been more than 10 days. Do you have a new ETA ?
Dear "jerryh",

Here is a word "ETA" spoken about 20 days. I think this word is not a Greek letter like "alpha", "beta", "gamma" because:

As far as I know, Google Chrome has "Stable", "Beta", "Dev" and "Canary" versions; occasionally Chromium-based browsers use words such as "Nightly / Snapshot builds"; but there is no version called "ETA". At least I did not hear it, I did not see it, and I did not read it.

(By the way, I am a little ignorant and my English is not enough.) Could this "ETA" be an abbreviation of one of these idioms?

Estimated Time of Arrival
or
Estimated Time to Acquisition
or
Engineering Test Article
or
Explosive Transfer Assembly
or
External Tank Attachment
or
EUSKADI TA ASKATASUNA

If you mean one of these phrases by saying "ETA", can you explain its relevance to Cent Browser?

Thank you in advance,

RE: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - jerryh - 09-04-2018

(09-03-2018, 10:29 PM)taba Wrote: Dear "jerryh",

Here is a word "ETA" spoken about 20 days. I think this word is not a Greek letter like "alpha", "beta", "gamma" because:

As far as I know, Google Chrome has "Stable", "Beta", "Dev" and "Canary" versions; occasionally Chromium-based browsers use words such as "Nightly / Snapshot builds"; but there is no version called "ETA". At least I did not hear it, I did not see it, and I did not read it.

(By the way, I am a little ignorant and my English is not enough.) Could this "ETA" be an abbreviation of one of these idioms?

Estimated Time of Arrival
or
Estimated Time to Acquisition
or
Engineering Test Article
or
Explosive Transfer Assembly
or
External Tank Attachment
or
EUSKADI TA ASKATASUNA

If you mean one of these phrases by saying "ETA", can you explain its relevance to Cent Browser?

Thank you in advance,
When will the next version of Cent be released ?  
(Estimated Time of Arrival)

RE: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - Admin - 09-04-2018

(09-03-2018, 05:49 PM)jerryh Wrote: It has been more than 10 days. Do you have a new ETA ?

We are waiting for Chromium 69, 68 may be skipped.

RE: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - Joyoo - 09-04-2018

(09-04-2018, 04:00 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We are waiting for Chromium 69, 68 may be skipped.

Stable 69 out today.

RE: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - taba - 09-04-2018

(09-04-2018, 10:19 AM)jerryh Wrote: When will the next version of Cent be released ?  
(Estimated Time of Arrival)

Thank you for clarification. So, I learned an interesting(!) feature of the English language, because:

I thought you would explain a different phrase than the phrases I have listed above as your answer; because I never thought that an abbreviation used in public transport with airplanes, trains and ships could also be used for people and Cent Browser.

If you had asked the question as following, I would immediately understand the situation and not ask you any explanation: "Do you have ETD and then ETA?" ("ETD" is an abbreviation for "Estimated Time of Departure")

Yesterday, while repeating the same question, because the delay was more than 10 days, fortunately, you did not write "Is CB DOA?", shortening the phrase "Is Cent Browser dead on arrival?"; otherwise my head would be much more confused...

But here, our Admin is also a bit guilty; because he could reply to you like this: "Our ETA will be less than 10 days"

So, our Admin likes to make an abbreviation more than you likes, and he has completely removed the "ETA". Smile

All in all, English is very interesting(!)... Fortunately, I was not born an Englishman...  Wink

Greetings,

RE: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - centnerd - 09-05-2018

hi,everyone,new version released! Google Chrome 浏览器69版本发布 界面大翻新
http://digi.163.com/18/0905/08/DQU5CK13001680P9.html

RE: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - ClubMember - 09-05-2018

(09-04-2018, 04:00 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We are waiting for Chromium 69, 68 may be skipped.

Absolutely logical choice. In the future, answer: "Will be, when will be"

"Will when we do"

Your work is impressive, and even more, given that you are only three people. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

RE: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - mc0134 - 09-05-2018

As already posted in reply #97 above, google chrome is at version 69.0.3497.81 right now. So it seems that version 68 should definitely be skipped and cent browser updated directly to the version 69 (whatever version of chrome 69 is available when new version of cent browser is to be released) !

And there is a new interface for chrome now, instead of the trapezoidal shaped tabs as default for chrome, there is the new rounded tabs! So guess the tab shape of the settings should now be changed to perhaps one of the following if possible: 

1. default rounded tabs or the trapezoidal tabs
2. default rounded tabs or the square tabs 
3. default rounded tabs only (if either of two options above not possible, although I think rounded tabs or the trapezoidal tabs are better looking than the squared tabs for some reason and needs better new tab button)

Keep up the awesome work Cent Browser !  Smile

[Image: 3IXRhwm.jpg]

[Image: Aw0FtL4.jpg]

RE: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - Admin - 09-05-2018

(09-05-2018, 03:39 AM)mc0134 Wrote: As already posted in reply #97 above, google chrome is at version 69.0.3497.81 right now. So it seems that version 68 should definitely be skipped and cent browser updated directly to the version 69 (whatever version of chrome 69 is available when new version of cent browser is to be released) !

And there is a new interface for chrome now, instead of the trapezoidal shaped tabs as default for chrome, there is the new rounded tabs! So guess the tab shape of the settings should now be changed to perhaps one of the following if possible: 

1. default rounded tabs or the trapezoidal tabs
2. default rounded tabs or the square tabs 
3. default rounded tabs only (if either of two options above not possible, although I think rounded tabs or the trapezoidal tabs are better looking than the squared tabs for some reason and needs better new tab button)

Keep up the awesome work Cent Browser !  Smile

[Image: 3IXRhwm.jpg]

[Image: Aw0FtL4.jpg]

Thanks for your support.
We are planning to make "Tab shape" works only when chrome://flags/#top-chrome-md is not Touchable/Refresh.